₀₃. 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞

[mattheo's pov]

i didn't really know much about eevee despite going to hogwarts with her for five years. but i could tell that she obviously had a big crush on me. i tried not to let her get in my head but when i saw her again on the hogwarts express that day, i couldn't help but fall for her. it was unlike me to do, since i usually only slept around with girls. my father had told me to not get too close to anyone– to not get attached to the point where they would make me vulnerable. but now that i was starting to have feelings for eevee, i wasn't too sure about what he had told me.

my father gave me specific orders to capture eevee. he never told me why but i needed to listen to him. he was lord voldemort after all.

"are you tryna fuck eevee tonight?" my friend clinton asked, combing his hair in the mirror.

"stop asking me that or i'll avada kedavra you!" i exclaimed.

"as if you even know how to do that curse," he continued on, "what do you find so different about her?"

"she's not a slut," i replied, "she actually studies and shit."

"ahh, so what? i bet she's a secret freak." he smirked.

i lightly punched him, "go get the drinks."

he left, laughing and blaise walked in.

"i invited melody." blaise beamed.

"and eevee?"

"they're probably going together," blaise paused, "you better have bought vodka."

"bought? pshh, what are you from– the 50s? i used a spell that turned the punch into vodka. but it still looks just like punch. pretty cool, right?"

"sick." blaise said.

just then kaya, one of the slytherin girls strutted in, sexily running her hand down my chest. my father said that if i were to date anyone it would only be kaya. her parents were death eaters. i had fucked her about three times but i had no intention of actually dating her.

she put her red lipstick all over my neck and whispered in her soft voice, "we could fuck in my dorm tonight. i told samantha to leave."

"i– i don't know if i'm entirely okay with–"

"what is the problem with you, mattheo? all of the sudden you throw me to the side like i'm some sort of blow up doll!" she yelled.

"it's cause of his girlfriend–" clinton gossiped.

i swear, i could have killed him right there and then.

"she's not my girlfriend!" i exclaimed.

"who is he talking about?" kaya turned her face back to me.

"eevee." clinton continued.

"the nerd?!" kaya scoffed, "did one of you give him a love potion or something? please!"

then she walked away, back to her dorm.

"what the fuck is wrong with you, clinton?!" i screamed.

"shhh!" blaise chimed in, "people are here."

i quickly fixed my hair and went to go greet everyone. besides us slytherins, there were mostly gryffindors. not many hufflepuffs or ravenclaws. as expected.

somehow clinton managed to get a stripper at our party. my friends watched her but i just spent my time in the corner, drinking a root beer. i wanted to stay sober just in case eevee showed up. and there she was. she walked in with melody but my eyes were only on her. she was absolutely stunning in a mini silver dress and some matching heels. she was almost unrecognizable without her glasses and wearing that makeup. but i knew it was her. i wondered if she remembered that kiss i gave her. i could tell she was nervous so i stepped in next to her.

"hey, how are you?!" i shouted over the loud music.

"i'm gonna go find blaise." melody whispered, leaving eevee and i alone.

"i'm fine," she continued the conversation, "there's quite a lot of people here..."

she stared around, nervously.

"i take it you're not used to parties, then?"

"this is actually my first one..." she said, awkwardly.

"really?" i paused, "well, there's always a first for something."

she stared at me adorably and i nearly died.

"you want a drink or something?" i asked her.

"do you have apple juice or something? i don't drink alcohol."

honest to god, she was so cute.

"uh– we have soda and sparkling water."

"i'll just have la croix."

"here." i handed her a can.

she tried opening it but struggled.

"i got it." i smiled, opening the can for her.

"um– so– what do people usually do at parties?" she asked, taking a sip from the can.

"dance. drink. smoke. that type of shit." i said, lighting a cigarette.

"oh–"

"but we can do something else," i said, grabbing her hand, "do you like slow dancing?"

the slow song started to play and i pulled her closer to me. i quickly smoked and put my cigarette in a nearby ashtray.

"i've never tried it," she whispered, "do you like it?

"i think it's sexy when it's done right."

i put my hands on her waist, "put your arms around me."

"on your shoulders?"

"yes." i responded.

she did what i told her and we danced for a while. though i usually grinded when a slow song came on, i didn't have a desire to do it this time.

"so how long have you had a crush on me?" i asked her, smirking.

"i– i don't have a crush on you."

"we both know that's a lie, eevee," i paused, leaning into her ear, "so tell me... did you like that kiss?"

i felt her breathing on my neck. things began to heat up.

"i– i– sure– i guess–" she responded.

i pulled away, staring her up and down.

"so would you want me to kiss you again?"

"maybe..." she smiled, tightening her arms around me.

i closed my eyes and began to lean in to kiss her until i heard a splash of something in front of me. i opened my eyes to see eevee drenched in the vodka-punch. behind her was kaya, holding the empty bowl.

everyone was staring.

"did all of ya'll know..." kaya paused, "that this girl is really eevee?! eevee– the biggest nerd at our school!"

for some stupid reason, everyone began laughing. most likely because they were all drunk.

"eevee, what are you doing here?" kaya continued, "you should be doing my astronomy homework."

everyone laughed extra hard as eevee ran away, out of the common room. i had never felt so horrible.