₁₂. 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬...

[your pov]

while mattheo went to look for my parents, i waited at the house. it was actually a nice, roomy place. i could have even imagined raising a family in it. so maybe i did want to have a child with mattheo. maybe even sooner than i thought.

it took three days for him to come back. three long, hellish days without him. he arrived with scratches on his face.

i ran over to him and gripped his face, kissing him, "are you okay? what happened?"

"i got to your parents and told them you were safe... but they're still going after my dad."

i sighed, "i just hope they're okay."

"they're strong– they can fight him off." he responded.

"what happened to your face?" i asked, caressing his cheek.

"one of my dad's death eaters attacked me. now he knows i'm on the run." he said.

"i'm just happy you're back." i softly whispered, kissing him again.

i let my hand linger around his "area" and felt his bulge.

"you have a boner." i mentioned, looking down at it.

he stared at me seductively, "what are you gonna do about it?"

i gave him that same seductive stare and started to unbutton his pants. i pulled them down and got on my knees, smirking up at him. he grabbed me by my hair and whispered, "fuck me like i'm famous."

"gladly." i replied, pulling down his boxers and going down on him.

he kept his hand wrapped tightly around my hair, pushing my face even closer to his cock.

as a result, i gave him some deepthroat, trying not to gag. i felt his cock slide down my throat and heard him quietly whimper my name, "eevee..."

"i love feeling your tongue on my cock." he whispered.

i pulled my mouth away and stood up, pushing him on the couch. i placed my lips on his, feeling his dick graze my bare thigh.

he lightly placed his hands on my shoulders and pulled down the straps on my tank top. he moved his hands to my waist, just staring at me kissing his neck.

"i've got a burning desire for you." i whispered right next to his ear.

"turn the lights off." he whispered back.

i waved my wand, turning all of the lights off and leaving a red light on with my wand, which illuminated the entire room.

i pulled his shirt off and continued to give him another blowjob, this time taking my time.

"you fuck me so damn good." he laughed, moaning right after.

i licked his upper body, all the way to his lips and french-kissed him.

"your turn." i suggested.

he smirked and pounded his body on top of mine, pulling off my tank top. he left a small kiss on my shoulder and his lips traveled to my inner thigh. he pulled both my velvet shorts and lace panties off, spread my legs, and started to eat me out. i grabbed onto his dark, curly hair firmly, moaning his name.

he brought his face back to mine and pushed himself inside me, making eye contact with me.

"don't take your eyes off of mine." he bit his lip, still fucking me.

i grabbed his face and moaned, "fuck."

"it always ends up like this," he grunted, "but i'm not complaining.

the rest of the night consisted of pizza rolls and chocolate frogs. i was beginning to really fall in love with mattheo. i just hoped that my parents would stay safe fighting off voldemort. and a part of me hoped that they would just kill him and end this nightmare.

mattheo fell asleep on the couch; i twirled one of his curls with my pointer finger.

"with a taste of a poison paradise," i sang softly and slowly, pausing in between the verses, "i'm addicted to you. don't you know that you're toxic..."

i stared at his beautiful face and kissed him softly on his cheek, falling asleep on his chest.

...

that morning, while he was showering, i read a book. however, i got bored one page into it and strutted over to the bathroom.

i saw his strong, sexy silhouette through the shower curtain and grabbed his T-shirt, smelling his cologne. he peeked outside of the shower curtain and smiled, "we're doing this again, aren't we?"

i pulled off my tank top and shorts, eventually stripping down to nothing. i climbed in the shower with him, watching the water drip down his naked body.

"well, it looks like you have a boner again." i whispered seductively, "so yes. we are."

he looked up at me, "the boner's your fault."

"i know." i licked his neck.

he put his strong hands around my waist and pushed me against the shower wall harshly.

"let's play mattheo says..." he insisted.

he gave me a hickey, leaving me moaning.

"mattheo says..." he paused, "bend over."

i bent over like he told me to and he traced his fingers on my body. he leaned in and whispered in my ear, "mattheo says..."

he pushed himself inside me so abruptly and firmly, "moan my name."

"mattheo..." i moaned, grabbing onto his face from behind me.

after fucking in that position for about five minutes, he lifted me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. he continually thrusted himself inside me. at this point, my legs were giving out. my thighs were sore. instead of continuing in the shower, he carried me out of the bathroom to one of the bedrooms and placed me on the bed.

"mattheo says..." he paused once again, "spread your legs."

all i felt at that moment was his wet body pushing itself in mine. over and over and over again; nonstop. i craved him so much.