₀₆. 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞

the next morning

i woke up in an unfamiliar bed, still half asleep. i realized that next to me was a sleeping, shirtless mattheo. it wasn't until i peeked under the covers when i realized that he was completely naked. and so was i. then it all clicked. i remembered the first time i had sex. last night with mattheo fucking riddle. i looked around for my clothes but they were on the floor. i slightly bent over the bed to reach for them but mattheo's muscular arm swung around me, pulling me closer to him.

i smiled and turned around, stroking his curly dark brown hair. it was a great night, i'll admit. i was looking forward to having it again. just then, his eyes opened and he smiled at me, beginning to caress my cheek.

"good morning, señorita." he flirted with a romantic look in his eye.

"good morning," i responded, starting to get up, "i– i should go–"

he grabbed onto me firmly, "you should stay. there aren't any classes today."

he brought my face to his and kissed me. and at that same moment, a girl with a pink wig on walked in, screaming. i realized that it was kaya.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MATTHEO?! i told you to meet me in my dorm last night!" she screamed.

"what in the hell happened to your hair?" mattheo inquired.

embarrassed to say anything, she just replied, "i– i thought this color would be a nice change."

kaya aimed her wand at me, "mattheo just sees you as one of his little sluts, eevee. i don't know why you think you both will be anything more than fuck buddies! Avad–"

"stop!" mattheo yelled, holding his hand out in front of me.

kaya stepped in closer to mattheo, "he gave you orders, mattheo. aren't you going to follow them?"

i was clueless at this point. i thought that maybe kaya had just gone completely mad.

"what goes on between my father and i is none of your business, kaya. just leave."

"he'll kill you at one point i–"

"JUST FUCKING LEAVE!" he roared.

she stared at him in awe and strutted away rapidly.

"what on earth is she talking about, mattheo?" i asked innocently.

"n– nothing, eevee," he sighed, "i'm so over her."

"you two have a history, don't you?"

"i just used to fuck her every night."

i stared from his lips to his eyes. and he stared back at me.

"fuck me, mattheo." i whispered, meaning every word that had come from my lips.

he smirked, placing me on top of his cock. i slightly moaned and my moans became increasingly louder the faster we went. as i felt him burning inside me, i recognized that i had a dark side. i felt it when i used that spell on kaya. when i fucked mattheo. i felt like a different person than the nerd everyone thought i really was. but in a way, i felt like this darker person was my true self.

he got on top of me, kissed me once, and started fucking me again. i clutched the blanket under me, moaning. i pulled his head to mine and looked him right in his eyes, whispering, "harder."

he did what i said and pushed himself in even harder, deeper, and faster. i grabbed onto the bedpost behind me for support. we could have literally caused an earthquake. the bed shook violently and squeaked so loud that people walking by the common room had a chance at hearing it.

"i never thought you'd do me this fucking good." he groaned.

"i have a pretty good teacher." i replied.

"call me babe." he said as clear as day.

"okay, babe." i smiled, "harder."

we took it to the extreme and even fucked on the floor. it was only my second time but i felt as if i was beyond experienced after that morning. however, it was a different story for my legs. i was barely walking.

...

melody looked like she was getting progressively worse. it was a huge load for her. she was 16 and pregnant. all i could do was comfort her.

mattheo ended up inviting me to one of his friend's birthday party. i insisted that i stay with melody but she told me she needed a lot of alone time. so i ended up going. i walked in, the music blasting loudly just like the last time. mattheo walked me to the couch and handed me a glass with wine in it.

"drink it." he smirked, grabbing my thigh.

"you made my legs sore." i groaned.

"good," he smirked again, "i think we'll have enough time for another round after this party."

he winked as clinton came over, holding a glass of fire whisky in his right hand, "what are you two talking about?"

"you're already drunk?" mattheo exclaimed, "that's a record."

"uh– blaise needs you." clinton informed, swaying around.

mattheo rolled his eyes, "i'll be right back."

he walked away and clinton took his place next to me.

"you've changed a lot, eevee..." he went on, suggesting something i was unsure of.

"mattheo's brought out the real me." i smiled, taking another sip of the wine and placing it on the table.

"hey, look over there! mattheo's taking his shirt off!" he pointed behind me.

i looked but didn't find him and turned around slowly.

clinton began laughing at me.

"very funny." i said, taking another sip of my wine, "ew! what the hell happened to– forget it. i shouldn't have even drank any."

i felt clinton place his hand on my thigh and begin climbing it up my dress.

"clinton," i replied, "what are you doing?"

my vision suddenly became blurry and my legs felt like jelly. i became dizzy and felt as if i were going to pass out.

"you feeling okay, eevee?" i heard clinton say faintly in the far distance.

"i'm feeling kind of–" i slurred my speech, "where's mattheo?"

i felt who i was guessing was clinton carry me up to the dormitory. i didn't know his intention. i didn't know anything. i was placed on his bed and i felt him pull down my panties and lift up my dress. and then i felt him plunge himself inside me, violently. i hated it.

"s– stop please." i tried muttering.

but he ignored my requests and kept on going. he was raping me.

all i remember next was waking up in the dormitory, covered in a blanket with mattheo staring dreadfully at something behind me. but it wasn't something– it was someone. dead. clinton was dead.