₁₅. 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞

"are you sure you know what you're signing up for?" he inquired, studying me, "let me remind you... my dad is lord voldemort."

i just stared at him vacantly, "i've always wanted to be bad."

he smirked at me and traced my hip, "this side of you is so sexy."

he continued, "why don't you pull down my pants? we have some time to spare..."

i shook my head, smiling, "you're still injured. you need time to heal."

i got up from his lap and waved my wand around me. on me appeared a black lace cami crop top, a matching mini skirt, and some heels. i let my hair down and put some makeup on using my wand. a completely different look.

mattheo seemed almost entranced, staring at me for what seemed like forever.

he broke out of his trance, "you're not gonna just waltz over there and tell my dad that you're joining him, right?"

i waved my wand again and long, black gloves appeared on my hands, "that's exactly what i'm planning to do."

he chuckled, "eevee, my dad isn't gonna believe you if you go without me."

he got up, grunting and grabbing his side lightly. he stood right in front of me; his sexy gaze was getting me some type of way.

he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. i stared into his eyes, tiredly.

"we can't do this right now." i whispered.

"give me one reason why." he smirked.

"look at you." i responded, looking down, "i'm not gonna fuck you when you're–"

but when i looked back up at him, he had taken his shirt off.

i rolled my eyes, coming closer to him and tracing his chest with my pointer finger, "you just can't resist me, can you?"

he just smiled at me, unbuckling his belt and looking down at his boner, "you know what to do."

i pulled down his pants and got on my knees. i kissed his bulge then pulled down his boxers. it seemed as if his erection was inviting my mouth in some way. i sucked his cock for about seven minutes but that was about all we did.

we both decided to go to hogwarts. when we both arrived, voldemort and his death eaters surrounded my parents, the teachers, the aurors, and dumbledore. i persisted on going on with my plan, looping my arm through mattheo's and walking to voldemort.

"eevee!" my mom screamed, "what on earth are you doing here?"

"just joining my love. and his father."

"he must have used a spell on her!" one of the authors yelled out to my mom.

but i walked closer to their side, twisting my wand in my fingers intimidatingly.

"no— no spell. it was just my desire."

"and how can i trust you?" voldemort said, "you can't just prove your loyalty."

"i want to become a death eater."

my parents gasped.

"right here. right now." i smirked, "i'm willing to do anything you tell me to, my lord."

he grabbed my forearm with his cold hand and pointed his wand at it. he muttered something i couldn't understand. then i felt a horrific burning sensation and about thirty seconds later appeared the dark mark. right on my forearm.

at this point, my parents looked as if they were about to faint. they couldn't believe their eyes. but i didn't care. just like they hadn't really cared for me.

voldemort turned to face everyone, "from this day forward, you put your faith in me."