₁₀. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

but i didn't forgive him. i wriggled myself out of his arms and went to the great hall, to find melody. not only was he hiding things from me, but he was getting mad at me for wanting to know what he was keeping a secret from me. i couldn't stop getting angry at him. he had gotten on my last nerve.

after my charms class that day, i didn't dare to wait for mattheo outside of the classroom. jackson stopped me and asked, "so why don't we go to honeydukes sometime?"

i looked around and saw mattheo nearby, deciding to make him jealous, "sure, i'd love–"

"no," mattheo demanded, "she won't be going with you."

"excuse me?" jackson said.

"i said she won't go with you," mattheo turned to me, "what are you doing, babe?"

i couldn't believe he had the nerve to call me "babe."

"are you really gonna settle for someone who reads books for fun?" he continued.

"and what's wrong with that, mattheo?"

he bit his lip, embarrassed.

i went on, "i haven't forgotten what you said yesterday. don't act like you're off the hook just because you apologize and hug me, mattheo. go screw yourself."

and with that final sentence, i left to my common room. in a way, i felt proud for standing up to him. i went on to solve one of the many problems i was dealing with- kaya's blackmailing. i simply obliviated her which was something i should have done a while ago and hoped that she didn't remember anything about clinton's death.

to get my mind off of the mattheo drama, i had a girls night with melody. she seemed enthusiastic about her pregnancy. she kept on talking about baby names and baby clothes. i was happy for her and blaise. but as i thought of blaise, i remembered what he had told me that one time in class:

mattheo's crazy.

perhaps it was true. those letters seemed to prove blaise's point. but of course, i couldn't help how much i still loved mattheo. he was the one i wrote in my diary about during first year. he was the one i dreamt about. he was the one i had my first time with.

i was sleeping that night when i felt something "appear" by my feet. i looked and there was a box, tied with a red ribbon. i opened it and found a small note reading:

please forgive me. i bought this for you. - m

underneath the note was red lingerie. i was so pissed off that he thought his pathetic little gift would win me over. i ignored it all and threw the box to the side, going back to sleep.

...

for the next week, i didn't pay any attention to mattheo. however, i enjoyed the gift he gave me. i thought i looked stunning in it. too bad he didn't get to see me in it.

i ignored mattheo until this one night. this one night when he came over. i still had no idea how he kept on getting in.

"what the fuck do you want?" i rolled my eyes, ignoring him and taking notes.

"i don't care if you're mad," he paused dramatically, "i just want to make love with you."

i stared up at him longingly, wishing he was inside me despite what he told me that night.

he looked up at me, with his stupid puppy dog eyes.

"why don't you just take off your clothes?" he whispered in my ear.

i didn't want to fight him. i took off my clothes, revealing the lingerie he bought me.

"seduce me." he demanded.

i pushed him on the bed harshly, getting on top of him. i pulled off his white tee with my teeth and unbuckled his belt while slowly unbuttoning his jeans.

"i missed this." he smirked but i softly shushed him and put my finger to his lips.

i pulled down his pants and traced my fingers on his abs. i looked back up at him and placed my lips on his neck, "i'm taking control tonight, sweetheart."

warning: mature content - skip to the asterisks if you feel uncomfortable reading sex scenes

he breathed deeply and i ran my hands through his curly, dark hair, going on to kiss his neck.

"show me what you got." he challenged.

while i was kissing him, i rubbed his boner. i grabbed my wand from the dresser and placed the tip of it on top of his chest.

"obscuro." i whispered seductively as a black blindfold appeared around his eyes.

i pulled down his boxers and licked his dick. i began giving him a blowjob and heard him begin to moan. he grabbed onto my head firmly, pushing it down on his cock.

after i was done, i took off my panties and sat down on top of his face, allowing him to eat me out. of course, he didn't hesitate and ate my pussy as soon as he could. i moaned, grabbing onto his hair. it was beginning to become the best make-up sex we had ever had.

i got off of his face and began riding him. he grabbed onto my waist and i could tell he was into it. as i felt his body under me, i smashed myself on top of him repeatedly.

he began moaning with me and i placed a small, short kiss on his lips whispering, "i forgive you."

***

i woke up the best way. with mattheo by my side. once he woke up, i stroked his hair staring at him. he was so dreamy.

"my parents would love you." i smiled sweetly at him.

but then he looked as if he were disturbed.

"no," he paused, "they wouldn't."

i rolled my eyes, getting out of bed, "don't be ridiculous."

before i could get to the bathroom, he ran over to me, grabbed me, and carried me back to the bed.

"let's run away." he smiled.

"stop being silly–"

"no, i mean it," he paused, "we can leave and start a new life somewhere else. away from our parents and–"

"mattheo, i need to graduate from hogwarts..."

"eevee, please," he said, desperately, "it's for your own good."

"what are you talking about?" i muttered.

"i'm gonna have to do something to you that i don't want to do. but if you run away with me, i won't have to–"

i stared at him in disbelief, "w– what?"

but then i remembered the letters i found in his dresser.

"capture her. i won't hesitate to kill."

"now is the perfect time to strike. you must take her hostage."

he was being ordered to capture me. to take me hostage. everything we had; it was all fake. he had played me.

"they were right about you–" i paused, "you are crazy."

all i remembered next was seeing mattheo mutter something under his breath and me falling on the hard, wooden ground.