Part 15: Oh My God, Sebastian Stan. Man You're looking good

It's a test. Me or him. The boy can't be older than 24. His eyes plead with me as I take the gun and press it into his temple. His whole body trembles causing his chair to shake too. His hazel eyes stare at me, brimming with tears. I can't look into his eyes. They're too kind. They remind me of someone I used to know. Their body stands next to me but not their soul that inhabits his body. My head jerks to the left as the gun recoils in my hand as I pull the trigger. There's a thud as I feel my stomach knot up. I feel sick. My stomach wants to spill everything out. Did I just kill an innocent boy? "We have control now. Take off." The Winter soldier instructs as a team of hydra soldiers run in, taking over the controls as the bay doors above the helicarriers open.

The helicarriers' engines roared to life seconds after The Winter Soldier gave them commands. The entire ship shakes violently as we start lifting off into the sky. A soldier on one of the panels yells "Many hostels are aboard." The WInter Soldier leaves. I can't let him out of my sight because if he finds Steve. He's not going to be able to remember who Steve is. All the cannons fire outside. The anti-aircraft artillery shoots at the sky as a man flies and weaves through the air, dodging everything. As I looked at the sky, I almost didn't notice the Winter Soldier aiming a grenade launcher at Steve. The gun in my hand quickly points at the Winter Soldier's head but stops. My hand shakes as my chest becomes tight. It's not the Winter Soldier. That's Bucky. It's his body at the very least. I can't shoot him. I'm not going to let Hydra force me into this decision.

Tossing the gun aside, I grab my knife from my vest. Taking it out, I throw it into Bucky's trigger hand as he takes his shot at Steve. The grenade flies into the quinjet next to Steve, blowing it up into an orange and red glow. My knife threw him off. Bucky turns on me as I punch him in the head. His metal arm manages to wrap its way around my arm before throwing me off the side of the ship. Grabbing at anything, my hands find a small loose wire as I dangle in the wind with just the wind howling under me. Below me is certain death as the helicarriers lift higher into the sky. "May!" Steve screams as he looks over the edge of the ship.

A slight bit of relief comes to him as he sees me clinging onto the wire. I'm not close to him but still, he reaches out to me "Grab my hand!" He instructs as the wire starts becoming longer from my weight. From the corner of my eye, I see Sam coming near me. "I'm going to let go!" I yell over the chaos. Steve's face turns to pure terror "No! I'll..." He's cut off mid-sentence as a metal arm yanks him away. The barrel of a gun aims at my forehead. I let go of the wire as Steve yells at the top of his lungs while he tackles the Winter Soldier. The air around me becomes slow as I look into Steve's terrified eyes. I look away as I see Sam near me as I fall quickly through the air. Recognizing me, he dives after me. My hair whips my ear as my arms are lifted out to him. Diving into me, he clutches me before flying back to the ship. "Need a ride?" Jokes in the middle of all of this? It's kind of... nice "My hero!"

Insta: bella_billnye_
Tiktok: bella_billnye

Thank you for reading!