10 | Run, Hide, Fight

______________

Little Dark Age by MGMT

"Forgiving who you are."

______________

The three Runners ran into the glade; ten boys at the entrance met them.

Y/N walked in between Thomas and Minho as Newt walked beside Minho. "Now, what the hell is going on out there?" Newt questioned.

"What the hell you did now, Y/n?" Gally asked as she rolled her eyes then replied, "We found something, a new passage. We think it could be a way out."

"Really, love?" Newt leaned in as Minho nodded. "It's true; we opened a door, something I'd never seen before. I think it must be where the grievers go during the day."

"Wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa- wait, you're saying you found the grievers home? And you want us to go in?!" Chuck asked, pushing to walk between Thomas and Y/N.

"Their way in could be our way out, Chuck," she grinned.

"Yeah- or there could be a dozen grievers on the other side. The truth is, Y/n doesn't know what she's doing, as usual!" Gally yelled; Y/N spun around, facing him.

"Yeah, well, at least I did something, Gally... I mean, what have you done? Huh? Besides hide behind these walls the entire time?" She yelled back, eyeing him, hand on her hip, other pointing at him.

"Let me tell you something, Greenie. You've been here a week, all right? I've been here three years-!"

"You've been here three years, and your still here!" She jabbed his chest, "what does that tell you?! Maybe you should do things differently! Maybe take a chance? Trust someone who has proven themselves, that they know what the hell they're doing!" She glared at him, "now get off my back for trying to get us the hell out of here!"

"Guys-"

"Maybe you should be in charge then?!"

"Hey! It's Alby; he's awake." Teresa yelled, getting our attention.

Y/N turned back to Gally, then took a step away. He grabbed her arm; everyone around them watched the scene still. Minho was not happy with this. Y/N turned to face David as he hissed, "you're going to get all of us killed."

"No, I'm going to get us out; I'll leave that job for you," she pulled out of his grip and walked away.

Everyone was shocked and impressed.

They all headed to the Med-Jack tent to see Alby. "Has he said anything?" Minho asked as Teresa shook her head no.

"Alby, Alby, you all right?" Newt sat beside him. Alby sat there, tears in his eyes; Y/N could see that what he saw was the truth. Whatever that was...