29 | Deep Down

______________

Beggin by Madcon

"Beggin, beggin you to put your loving hand out baby

"Beggin, beggin you to put your loving hand out baby."

____________

Y/N stood between Newt and Gally as they looked down into the hole, then Gally put a ladder down it.

"Be careful, hija," Jorge looked at Y/N, who nodded.

"Gally, take care of these two," Fry looked up at the boy.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Please, I'll be the one taking care of these two," Y/N scoffed, jumping into the hole.

As the three walked through the old water tunnels, Newt sighed, "ugh, this is gross."

"Yeah, this is great," Y/N rolled her eyes, "better than the underground Crank tunnels."

Gally pressed a button on the wall panel, making the lights through the tunnel light the way, "stay with me; we got a ways to go."

When the three made it to the end, climbing up a ladder, coming into a building's electrical room, they walked out of the room, blending into a crowd of people.

Y/N and Newt followed behind Gally as they made a left and climbed up some stairs, walking towards the city's heart. Newt looked at everything with big eyes as they stopped looking at the buildings and glowing lights, "this is a long way from the Glade."

"Fifteen minutes to mandatory curfew, please proceed home in an orderly fashion. Remember, this is for your safety. Thank you for your corporation," the announcing voice said throughout the city.

"Yeah, we better get off these streets," Gally sighed, "and I know it's hard, but act like you've seen it before."

"Already have," Y/N sighed, walking ahead of the boys as they looked at each other then followed the girl.

When they made it back to th main roads, they saw WICKED guards in their SUV driving around the empty streets. They ran across when it was clear, then hid behind a wall as another WICKED SUV went by. "They've definitely upper security," Gally huffed, then looked at the two. "I'm guessing you shanks have something to do with that, especially you," he looked at Y/N.

"No shit Sherlock," she sassed.

Gally chuckled and waved at him, "let's go."

They ran through the city than made it to the wall around the city; Gally told the two they had to climb up and than they'd have to walk all the way up. Y/N nodded, taking a running start, jumping and making ut to the ledge; she stood as their eyes widened. "Come on, bloody slowpokes," she quipped, offering Newt a hand as Gally pushed his feet up.