24 | Survivor

______________

Survivor by 2WEI & Edda Hayes

"I'm a survivor, I'm not gon' give up, I'm not gon' stop, I'm gon' work harder

"I'm a survivor, I'm not gon' give up, I'm not gon' stop, I'm gon' work harder. I'm the survivor, I'm gonna make it, I will survive, keep on survivin'."

______________

A gunshot rang, making everyone jump; Y/N looked at Minho and her friends, then saw Mary fall, Vince yelling.

Y/N looked to see Janson, holding the gun, "you piece of shit!" She screamed as she ran at him, guard grabbing her by the waist holding her. "I'm going to kill you!"

"Next time you're at the other end of my gun, I pull the trigger, just like I did your parents," he smirked.

Y/N kicked and screamed as the guard held her; she grabbed her knife and stabbed him in the neck. Everyone looked back at her as she grabbed a bomb and the trigger for it, out of Minho's jacket packet, she jacket she wore, holding it up, "get back!"

"Hold your fire!" Janson yelled.

"Stand back!" She yelled, "let 'em go, let them all go!"

"You know I can't do that," Ava yelled.

"Y/N stop it," Teresa yelled, "They promised we'd be safe, all of us."

"Im supposed to trust, you now?"

"It's true; it was her only condition," Ava yelled.

"Shut up!" She screamed as tears slid down her face.

"Everything can go back to the way it was, Y/N. Do you really want all of them to die?"

"It would be a better fate than with you," she yelled, "you say you'll keep us safe, but that's what you said before. You promised, and you killed all those kids, in the maze, in the Refugee, compounds and you came here to take the kids and use them, then throw them away! You use them and hurt them so much; they have nothing else."

"We would never-"

"Yes, you would-"

"I would never-"

"You did it to me!" Y/N screamed, "you killed everyone I loved, so I would have nothing to turn to, to get away from you! I killed for you, and spied for you, all to get tortured. Because I'm the cure. The only reason I am here is become I survived," Y/N then looked at Ava, "I know, this fate is better," she held up the bomb.

"Y/N, listen to her, think about what you're doing," Janson said.

Fry, Newt, Thomas and Minho walked behind her, Min placing a hand on her waist, "we're with you, Y/N."

"No," Teresa shook her head.

"Don't," Ava pleaded.

"We're ready," Fry nodded.

"Do it, Y/N," Minho whispered into her ear. "I love you," he whispered.

Y/N looked up at him; they've never said that to each other before, "I love you too." Y/N then looked back at Ava, "we're not going back there."

"Y/N," Ava sighed.

"It's the only way," she nodded and closed her eyes.

They all opened their eyes when they heard a horn blaring; a truck was speeding through the compound. It ran over guards and hid a helicopter. All the Right Arm people jumped up and started to fight the WICKED guards.

"Drop it, kid!" A guard yelled as he pointed his gun at her.

Y/N three the bomb behind him at the group of guards, "run!" She yelled, diving into the sand, pressing the red button as it blew up.

Y/N got onto her knees as she saw Janson run at her, punching her in the face, then stood above her, "what a waste," he yelled.

Y/N grabbed her knife and stabbed him in the leg; as he shot the ground, she stabbed him again in the abdomen as he fell back. She got up and ran, taking down guards like it was the last time she'd ever get the chance as Brenda had her back with the sniper.

She saw Minho get tazed and screamed as they grabbed him, she ran for him, but the boys held her back. "Minho!" She screamed as tears fell down her face, as she was dragged away.

They boarded him onto the cargo plane as the door was slowly coming up; Y/N broke out of her friend's hold, sprinting to the plane jumping on the door.

Minho then screamed her name when Janson shot her in the abdomen, making her fall back onto the sand; Janson looked down at her, "all you had to do was listen."

She held her stomach as it bled; she coughed up blood and cried as the cargo plane took off.

"Minho," she mumbled.