17 | Escape

______________

Beggin' by Måneskim

"I'm fighting hard, to hold my own

"I'm fighting hard, to hold my own. Just can't make it all alone."

______________

"Y/N!" Minho yelled, helping her up as Thomas and Aris followed.

"We gotta go; we have to get out of here, right now!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Minho questioned as she pushed the boys away, tears streaming down her face as she grabbed a bedsheet.

"What do you mean, we gotta go?" Newt asked.

"They're coming. We got to go, come on!" She yelled as Thomas helped her tie the bed sheet around the door handle and a bar so it wouldn't open. "She's still alive!"

"What happened down there?" Frypan questioned, then turned, "Aris, what happened?" Aris stood there frozen, trying to process everything.

"Y/N, can you just calm down and talk to us?" New yelled.

"She's still alive! How could I be so stupid and think she's gone? How could I not see it was Janson and Paige!" Y/N yelled as she tied the sheet, Thomas running over to Aris.

"Whos she? Teresa?" Fry yelled.

"Ava!"

"Ava?" Newt asked, "will you just talk to us!"

"It's WICKED!" Y/N turned to face them all as she yelled. "It's still WICKED; it's always been WICKED; we never escaped," she grabbed a mattress and put it in front of the door.

"Y/N, what did you see?" Minho grabbed the girl's frame, making her look at him.

Y/N tried to catch her breath as she told them quickly what she saw, "and she's still alive! Janson is the assistant director; he's coming here right now." She breathed out as hot tears ran down her face, "he killed my parents, she made me do all those terrible things, I remember! They're gonna kill you all and use me all over again," she screamed.

"You'd think the little part about them supposedly killing us, would be the attention getter?" He yelled as she continued her rant, Minho grabbed her arms and looked into her eyes, "let's get the hell out of here; what's the plan?"

Y/N wiped her face and took a moment to fix herself up, the breathed out, now ready to face whatever was ahead of them, "follow me."

As they travelled through the vents Y/N leading, she opened a big vent that led into an empty corridor. "Come on," she ushered the boys to get out after she made sure the coast was clear, "okay, let's go."

"You guys go ahead; there's something I gotta do!"

"What are you talking about, Aris?"

"Y/N, trust me, it's important. You guys wanna get out of here, right? Just go."