32 | Minho?

______________

Just A Girl by No Doubt

"Cause, I'm just a girl, little old me

"Cause, I'm just a girl, little old me. Well, don't let me out of your sight."

______________

Y/N's hand's flu across the keyboard to enter a code that was drilled into her brain when she was younger,

"Y/N, are you at the computer room yet?" Thomas asked through the walkie-talkie.

"It's a server room, and yea, just one minute- oh!" Y/N was cut off by being thrown back into a server wall, "shit," she grumbled.

"Y/N? Do you cope?!"

"What are you doing here?" Smith smirked down at her, gun aimed at her head.

"Look what the trash dragged in," she held her left shoulder, her old scar and shoulder now hurting a bit. She stood slowly and leaned forward, catching her breath.

"I think someone's out of their element," he smirked.

"Now that is where you're very wrong," she smirked. Y/N dove at him and took him down, landing on top of him, punched him in the face. She got a punch to the side of her abdomen and was thrown off him; she stood quickly and ducked under his punch. Y/N punched him in the gut, then in the face breaking his nose; she swept her leg and made him fall, hiding his head, getting knocked out.

Y/N stood over him and rolled her eyes; she grabbed her marker still on her and drew on his face some not-so-nice things, then went back to the computer, putting the code in and flash drive. When it worked, she grabbed her walkie-talkie to see it was broken. "Damn it," she grumbled, grabbing Smith's ID once again.

She stood with his gun, extra ammo and looked down at the man, "if he's here, maybe my uncle is here?" Y/N smiled and ran out of the room.

Once she made it to the guard's locker room type of space, she found uniforms, guns, ammo and these small metal balls. Y/N smirked and grabbed a bunch of them, knowing exactly what they do. She then grabbed a small forearm communicator; she strapped it to her arm, and she typed guard Davis, and he came up. He was alive.

Y/N saw he was on the east side of the building, a few floors under the medical wing, in the labs and offices.

"Great Scott," she grinned and ran out of the room towards the office, running as fast as she could.

She took out a few guards on the way, getting all her anger out as she made her way there.

Once she turned into the main corridor, she was met by six guards; she took the katana off her back, killing two with one swing. She ducked under a punch, and kicked him away, giving him a closer look at the katana, then another guard the same treatment. She put it through another one and the other, which made some blood get on the right side of her face, opposite of her scar, all dead at her feet.