Entering and winning the writing contest

A week later, it was time for Kathryn and her friends to go back home. They were excited to go back home and relax. They weren't going to have any more book sales for a while. After all that they had gone through, they were just so overwhelmed. Later when the airplane landed, it was time to go back home and rest.

After entering the house, it was time to go and rest on the big couch. Alexis was glad to be back home and she was happy that there weren't going to be any more book sales for a while. As the day went on, everything seemed to go smoothly. Soon, the phone rang and it was a call to enter a writing contest. Kathryn had to do it. She wanted to make sure that she could win it for her and her friends. After entering the contest, Kathryn began writing. She wanted the story to be perfect and she wasn't going to let anything stop her. She worked on the story. Then later, she went to bed and slept till noon. She was so tired.

Later, she woke up. It was time to work on the story some more. She was excited to enter the contest. Soon, she woke up not knowing what was going to happen. When she woke up, all of her friends were gone. Little did she know that they were planning a surprise party for her for when she won the contest.

Kathryn searched frantically but there was no sign of her friends. There was great  fear and it seemed as if all hoped was lost. She sent the organist a text asking where she was but there was no reply. Kathryn knelt to the ground and wept. Her heart was shattered!

The search continued for hours. The organist was nowhere to be found. She cried harder than ever. As her tears fell, darkness fell all around her. She was so scared. She was worried that she was going to get kidnapped. If she got kidnapped, then she was worried that the organist would come back and not find her. She worried that if she didn't see the organist, then she would get kidnapped.

A few hours later, the search had ended. It was time for Kathryn to go back to the hotel. She was not successful. Now she had to live with the fact that she had lost her friend and her life felt crushed. Kathryn cried for hours and hours. Soon, the sun started to set. Now that the sun was setting, fear grew intense. Kathryn knew that she wasn't going to get any sleep tonight. The fear was so intense that she would have a hard time falling asleep for weeks. She was worried that she might not win the writing contest. She cried herself to sleep and it took a half hour. She was still in fear that her friends wouldn't ever be found again.

A few weeks later, Kathryn handed in her piece for the writing contest. She waited a few more days after the contest, Kathryn continued to search for her friends but they were still nowhere to be found. She was heartbroken knowing that she had lost her friends and she feared that she would never see them again.

The search continued on well into the night. Now Kathryn was lost and she was afraid to be seen outside in the city alone. She was worried about gettting kidnapped. She continued on into the city searching for her friends. She still felt scared until she came to a hotel. The hotel was brightly lit. She had never imagined that she would be in such a bright place. It was time for her to go inside to see if any of her friends were there. When she went into the hotel, she went into a dark ballroom. The lights came on in a flash. Everyone came out and they were so excited. Kathryn had won the writing contest and all was well. Now it was time to celebrate! Kathryn was happy to be with her friends.