A thanksgiving wedding and a tragic death

The engagement party went on for another few hours after the organist had finished shedding her tears. Kathryn enjoyed every moment of it. She was happy that Jason had proposed. She had gotten lettters from her friends telling her how they had gottten engaged and now it was her turn to get married.

The days went on and everything was well. The organist has enjoyed helping Kathryn plan for the wedding. Suddenly, Kathryn started to become very ill. She was treated for the illness many times but nothing worked. The doctors told her that she only had a few months to live. The organist hugged Kathryn and wept. Her heart had shattered. She just couldn't imagine losing her.

"Please don't leave me." The organist said, I love you so much. It means a lot to me knowing that we are friends and I want us to be together forever. You bring so much joy in my life and I want to do what I can to make you better."

A few months later, it was time for the wedding. The organist walked her down the aisle and everything seemed fine. Alexis watched her with tears in her eyes. She was so happy to see her mother get married. Suddenly, Kathryn fell to the ground just as she was about to say her vows. The organist knelt beside Jason. As Kathryn said her last words to her. The organist held Kathryn's hand as tears fell.

"It is about that time." Kathryn said, I will be called home. My Heavenly Father will take me home to heaven and I will watch over you. I promise to always be with you. I will watch to make sure that you are safe. Remember that no matter what happens, I am here for you. I hope to see you again in heaven someday." 

Jason put his arms around the organist as she cried. The funeral was long and sad. The meal afterwards was much worse. It made the organist feel even more sad because it was a thanksgiving meal and Kathryn would have loved to have it at the wedding. Well, at least the organist would get to see her again when she goes to heaven.