Finding a new home

A few hours later, the journey began. The organist led Alexis throughout the city. She was able to help Kathryn find the perfect house and soon, it would be up for sale. The organist continued to protect Alexis through the tough times and as time went on, everything seemed to be back to normal.

Soon, Alexis saw her friend Charlotte.  She ran up to her with open arms. She was so happy to see her. She hadn't seen her in months. The organist watched as Alexis reunited with her friend. Her heart was overwhelmed with emotion. She tried to fight back the tears but she couldn't. She let her tears out as Kathryn put her arms around her. She had a feeling that this was going to happen. After being with the organist long enough, she knew that the littlest things good or bad could make her feel emotional.

"I never imagined that Alexis would ever reunite with Charlotte." The organist said, it had been so long since they had been together. Now that they are together, Charlotte can come and live with us in the new house once we find it. She would have to come with us to find the new house but we have to take care of her so that we can make sure that she is happy. No one shall ever take her away from us.we will have the power to protect her in tough times. Even if all is lost, I wil do anything to protect the people that we see."

Kathryn put her arms around the organist as her emotions started to come out of her. Tears continued to fall as the organist watched Alexis and Charlotte play together. Nothing meant more to her than knowing that Alexis was reunited with her friend.

A few weeks later, Kathryn and her friends moved into their house. Little did she know that there was a storm on the way. The worst part was that she would lose the organist. She wouldn't lose her in death but the organist would run away and she may or may not be seen again.