Katherine's new boyfriend and the lost organist

The next morning when everyone woke up, it was dark out. The rain was coming down hard. This wouldn't stop Kathryn from moving on with her day. She had a new boyfriend named Jason and all was well. She was still writing and everything seemed to be running smoothly. Little did she know that the organist was going to go missing.

Kathryn got up and Jason called her. Jason wasn't actually her new boyfriend. He was her boyfriend from high school and they were madly in love in high school. Jason was still in love with Kathryn to this day. They finally reunited after 2 years. Tonight they would go on their first date in a long time.

The organist hadn't gone missing yet but soon, she would be gone. Later, Kathryn went to tell the organist the big news. She was just afraid to tell Jason that she had adopted a child. She was worried that he would never want to see her again.

The organist pulled Kathryn into her arms. She was so happy that she had found her true love. She held her but surprisingly, she didn't shed any tears. Little did Kathryn know that the organist was going to stop crying all together. She was going to hide her tears from everyone. When Kathryn found out, her fear would grow. When Kathryn found out that the organist was going hide her tears, she would be worried about her. She would tell her that it was okay to cry and that sometimes in life it feels good to let the tears fall.

"I am so happy for you." The organist said, I had never imagined that this would happen. I hope that I can walk you down the aisle on your wedding day."

Kathryn smiled and hugged the organist. She told her that that would be wonderful and she asked her if she could also be her maid of honor at the wedding.

Later, the storm hit and fear started to build in everyone. Alexis felt her fear start to well up and then suddenly, the organist was gone. Alexis saw this and she had to tell Kathryn. She didn't want her to worry but she was worried to tell her what had happened. She finally got the courage to tellKathryn the news and then the tears fell. Kathryn and the old woman both began to cry as they held each other. Soon, it was time for the search. Kathryn's date with Jason was postponed until the organist was brought back home. The babysitter that had made Alexis's childhood so special was back to create more memories with her.