Author's Note

Okay. I'm sorry to say that this story will soon be coming to and end. Only about 5-6 more parts until the end. There will be a lot of time gaps but it's necessary. So I may as well give you some back round on the characters

Emily Jones- A soon to be junior in college, father died back when she was younger. She's a creative girl and she's majoring in English/Creative Writing in college. She's a brunet with really blue eyes. She has a fun personality and she's not afraid to be her crazy self around her friends. She's a big reader and movie watcher as well. Also she doesn't have much of a girly personality.

Christopher Thompson- senior in college. He's is similar to Emily. He had dark blonde hair and brown eyes. His family (who has yet to be mentioned) lives in a different state and he goes to college down in Tamps, Florida. He is majoring in Film/Creative Writing. He has a fun personality as well and it always up to try new things.

Emily's mom- She's a nurse (RN) at the local hospital. She has been a nurse for about 19 years and she has two daughters. Her family lives in Virginia and North Carolina. She has brown eyes and blonde hair. She is a loving mother and will do anything to help her kids as well as protect them.

Alana- Emily's younger sister, who is a freshman in High school. She cares about her family and has a good relationship with her sister. She is slightly opposite of Emily. She isn't a big reader. She is also burnet but she has brown eyes.

Julie Allen- Emily's best friend. She is also a soon to be junior in college. Emily and Julie have been best friends since the 2nd grade. Julie has green eyes and jet black hair with light blonde highlights. Julie is a big fashionista.

I don't think there are any more characters (my apologies if I forgot some)

Thank you all so much for the 400 reads! It means so much! We're almost to 500! It literally means so, so much! Also I thought I may add that this story is based off of some events that have happened in my life (the romance is not one because I am a total nerd and have no life. I go to Barnes and Noble pretty much every other weekend even if I don't buy something XD) but yes, some events are. Lots of love to you all!
- Katrina xx