Heat pt2

You asked, so here you go.
⚠️ trigger warning, slurs are used.

It's been two weeks since Peter and wade have been together, they still slept in separate rooms and wade was getting tired of it.
"Peeeeteerrrr!" He whines loudly.

"What's wrong, are you okay?" He came running from his room.

"I want cuddles, it's the weekend and I want to spend time with you."

"Ugh, I thought you were hurt." He rolls his eyes.

"But I am, my baby boy doesn't want to spend time with me." He frowns.

"We can cuddle after I get back." He says as he puts shoes on.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to give a paper to my professor, or else it's late."

"I'll go with you." He jumps up like a puppy.

They walk through the campus, it was a beautiful day, the sun popped in and out from clouds and a light breeze flows around them.

Wade grabs peters hand, he smiles at him sweetly, and Peter blushed.

"Oh look, it's parker and his boyfriend. I always knew your soulmate would be a dude, ya fag." Flash calls at him.

"Fuck off flash." Peter continued to walk, pulling wade with him.

"You think you're so tough now that you have this tall dude by your side, huh?" Flash runs up on them but Peter could sense him coming and moved out of the way and trips the bully.

"I don't need him to protect me, I can handle you myself." Peter stood ready to fight.
"I'll use just a little of my strength." Peter thinks to himself.

Flash gets up and runs at Peter, but wade grabs the collar of his shirt.
"He might not need me to protect him, but do you really think I will let you try to hurt him?"

"Let go of me, you freak."

"You are not very nice, did daddy not love you enough?" Wade laughs, then swings flash around and throws him to the ground.
"Stop bullying people, or else I'll really fuck you up. You little bitch." Wade spits at him.

Peter grabs wade and hurried away before anyone saw them.
"Thank you, but I could have taken him."

"I know, but I wanted to do that since day one. I could smell the daddy issues and superiority complex a mile away."
They both laugh, loud enough to get yelled at by a passing professor.

"Sorry."
They continued to giggle softly until they got to the professors class room.

"Ah, finally mr. Parker. I was hoping I wouldn't have to give you a failing grade."

"Sorry, sir. I ran into some trouble with flash."

"He's always a trouble maker." He frowns.

"I'm sure he'll be good from now on, I taught him a lesson." Wade smiles.

"I don't want to hear about anyone fighting, but good job on finishing your work mr. Parker, I'll see you Monday."

"See you then, sir."

They go back to their dorm, and cuddle on the couch, Peter was sitting on wades lap as they watched tv.
"Are you comfy?" Wade asked.

"Yeah, are you?"

"With you, always." He kissed his cheek, but he didn't stop there, he went down to his neck, lightly pressing his lips to the nape of peters neck.

A soft sigh comes from Peter, wade continued to kiss and softly bite on his neck, until he bites a little harder and sucks on the skin.
"Ah, wade." He covers his mouth to hold the moans as wade continued to suck, making a purple/reddish mark.