Wrong number?

Wade sat on the roof of a tall building, far away from anyone. When he got a random idea; he took his phone out and typed his number into a new text message, but he changed the last number.
"Let's see who my number neighbor is." He spoke out loud.
He texted, 'hey, last night was really fun. Hope we can do it again.'
A few minutes go by before he gets a reply.
When his phones dings a small smile pops on his face.
'I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong number.'

'Damn, really? This isn't that hot blonde I met at the club last night?' He texted back.
A few more minutes go by.
'Sorry, no. They must have given you the wrong number.'

'Just my luck, well are you a hot blonde by any chance?'
This time the reply was immediately.
'No, I have brown hair.'

'Cute, little chocolate haired babe 😘' wade starts to flirt.

'Sorry I'm not interested in a faceless, nameless person.'

'My name is wade, and well I'm kinda ugly to look at.'
He waited for the reply, after ten minutes he texted again, 'did I scare you?'
The person responded with, 'Please stop texting me.'
Wade sighs and puts his phone away, he didn't want to upset the random person. Instead he goes down to the streets and heads over to the pizza place.

Wade sits with his large meat lovers pizza and enjoys it in his own company.
"This is the best pie in the city." He moans with food in his mouth.
A few more people walk in, but he ignores them as he continues to devour his food.
But when a brunet man walks in, he stops eating and feasted his eyes on the beauty that now stood in line.

"Wow, he's hot." Wade whispered to himself.
He decided to text the number again, 'hey, wanna grab some pizza with me?'
He side eyed the man, and watched as he pulled his phone out seconds after he sent the text.
The man replied and wade got the text quickly.
'Sorry, I'm busy.'

"Oh, it's him. I know it is." Wade got excited, wondering what he should text him next to see the reaction he would make.

'Busy getting pizza with someone else?' Wade texted.
The man pulls his phone out again, this time his face twitched with surprise, he looks around feeling like he's being watched, wade was quick to busy himself with eating. The man didn't pick up on wade, and then texted, 'no, I'm at work. Please stop texting me.'
Wade didn't respond right away, he knew the man was looking for someone to grab their phone immediately.

Once he sat down with his friends and got comfortable, that's when Wade texted him again.
'Oh okay. I saw a cute brunet and thought maybe it was you 😘'
The mans reaction was priceless, he drops his phone and hides his face as he started to blush.
His friends ask questions but he pushes them away.
Wade knew it was him now, he felt content with finding his number neighbor, and with that he finished his food and got up to leave.

As he walked by the mans table, wade looks right at him and winks before quickly leaving.
All the man could do was blush even more which caused concern from his friends.
"I'm fine, I promise." He tells them.
He texted Wade again once he regained his confidence, 'was that you, just now?'

'What do you mean?'

'From the pizza shop? You winked at me.'

'No, I'm at work. You must be paranoid.' Wade couldn't help but laugh at himself.

'Okay, I'm sorry for lying, but I don't usually talk to random people.' He could sense the sarcasm through the text.

"Awe now he's sorry. How cute." Wade was having way too much fun with this.
'So let's introduce ourselves, my name is wade.'