Honeymoon

Someone wanted a spicy honeymoon, you got it.

"I can't believe we're in Paris." Peter exclaims as he walks out of the airport, a taxi was already waiting to take him and his husband to their hotel.
"Believe it, cause we here." Wade takes his bag and puts it in the trunk, the driver helps and then takes his place back behind the wheel as his passengers settle in.

At the hotel, Wade made the reservations, Peter was in the dark on his whole plan for the trip.
"The grand suite is ready for you Mr. Wilson." She hands the key card over with a sweet smile.
"Thank you."

"Grand suite?" Peter followed him to the elevator in a daze.

"Yeah, it's grand."

"Isn't that like a huge room?"

"Yeah, wait til you see it."

Peter was in awe, the door opened to a huge space, high ceilings and large windows on one half of the outer wall.
A kitchen area was to the left and the living room to the right.
"This is like walking into a house." Peter looks around.

"Yeah, this is way better than I pictured it to be."

"How did you afford this?"

"Did you forget what I do a for a living?"

"I'm still amazed at how much you make from killing."

"And it's not taxed." Wade throws the bags on the couch.
"Never thought I'd be happy that you do that as a job." Peter kept walking around looking like a kid seeing snow for the first time.
"Which is why I tell you to make the city pay spidey for saving the day."

"This view is amazing." He ignores Wade's comment and stares out at the French city below.
"It sure is." Wade was behind him, gently pressing against him and kissing his neck. "You wanna start the honeymoon off with some fun?"

"Let's go to the bedroom, where ever that is."

"It's over there." Wade points to a door to the right, "but right here would be more fun."

"Someone could see us?" Peter squirms, trying to get away.

"At this height no one will see us, besides the outside is like a mirror, no seeing in."

"Are you sure?"

"When's the last time you were able to see through a mirror?"

"Never."

"Exactly." His hands run up Peter's shirt, tickling his stomach and pinching his nipples.
A sweet moan falls from his lips as wade continues to play with him.
"Mmm, wouldn't it be so naughty and fun if people could see us? I'd like to give them a show." Wade whispered seductively.

"Stop it, that's embarrassing." Peter braced the window unable to do anything else, Wade's voice made him weak in the knees.
"Look, people can't see us, but I can see your face in the reflection."
Peter looks up and can see Wade behind him, smirking, it was a dim reflection but he could still see the way his husband stared at him.
"Ohh, I got a good idea." Wade throws peter over his shoulder and goes into the bedroom and through to the bathroom.

"With this lighting, I can really see your face." He pushed peter against the counter, making eye contact through the mirror.
"You're so embarrassing." Peter looks away.

"Since when has my husband been so shy?"

"Shut up, are you gonna do it, or not?" Peter was red like the dawning sky and didn't dare look at the mirror.
"Ohh I will, I'll make you scream my name all night long." His voice was low and raspy, he licks the edge of Peter's ear and bites the top. "But first, I'm going to make you beg for it."
His hand goes under his shirt again and out the neckline to grab Peter's chin, forcing him to look at the mirror.
"Look at yourself, so sexy."
Peter was lost for words and couldn't keep his eyes closed no matter how hard he tried.
Wade's other hand goes down into Peter's pants and slowly strokes his cock.

He moans softly, and holds the counter as his knees get weaker.
"Beg for it, tell me what you want."

"I want you."

"You want me to do what?"

"Fuck me, please Wade." He whispered.

"That was cute, but you need to be louder." He squeezed the base and slowly strokes to the tip.
"Fuck me, fuck me." He was louder but not enough, Wade abandoned his cock, and bites his neck until it was bruised purple.
"Ah, fuck, Wade fuck me!"

"Mmm there it is, I knew you could get louder." He strips naked, while peter held the counter, not wanting to fall to the floor.
"Knees don't work? Need help out of those clothes?"

"Yes, please."

"Such a good boy, manners are so important."
Peter's skin raised with goosebumps from the praise and Wade noticed.
"Wow, now that's a reaction." He smirks devilishly and lifts peter on the counter once his pants were off.
Wade devours him without hesitation, deep throating.
Peter moans loudly and holds the counter, it was his safety net at this point.
"Wade, ah."

Slurping noise filled the room along with Peter's moans, before he knew it, he came.
Wade stands up licking his lips and smiling.
"That was amazing, your turn." He helps peter off the counter and he gets on his knees.
Wade's cock was out and ready to be sucked, Peter was eager to please him, but he didn't have the talent that Wade had.
He takes as much as he can without gagging, using his hand for the rest.
"Ohh fuck yeah." Wade held the back of his head gently, fingers playing in brown curls.
Peter used his teeth around the head, making Wade shiver with pleasure.

"Ah, peter. Do that again and I'll cum."
He pops his cheeks off and smiles at wade then continues to suck him off, his teeth graze the head again and wade came.
"God fuck, ahh."
Peter stands up as he licks his lips, giving wade the same look he gave to him moments ago.
"You're so getting it now."

"Please." Peter was pressed against the counter again, he looks at Wade through the mirror, he smirks at him.
"You're so sexy." Wade kissed his cheek.

"I want it."

"And you'll get it." Wade bounced his dick on Peter's ass, and teased him with it. His fingers press in, stretching him.
Soon he was stretching him more as he pressed into him, a soft moan from Peter was all he needed to thrust and goes deeper.
"Ah, wade."

"You like this position? You like watching yourself get fucked?"
He didn't answer, he looks away and moans loudly as pleasure surged through him.
"I love it, it's like doggy style but I can see your face. God damn, you're so beautiful." Wade holds his chin and turns his head to kiss him, hips pumping slowly as they kiss.

Wade pulls away and then holds peter up by his legs, thrusting him up and down on his dick.
"Wade, ah, this, ahh." He could hardly get a word out, the new sensation left him speechless.
"Mmm, I like this, you feel so good, and look incredible too."
Peter drops his head back against Wade's shoulder, moaning loudly.
Without pulling out, wade walks to the bed, and pressed peter into it, face buried in the sheets as he felt ecstasy flow through him.
"Wade."

"Oh yeah, who makes you feel this good?"

"Wade, ah, Wade."

"Peter, ohh god."
He grabs his hips and thrusts harder, pushing Peter to his limits, "Ah, ahh, wade~." His voice pitched as he came and the satisfaction of hearing his voice rise was all wade needed.
He kissed Peter's neck and shoulders, going down his back as he slowly pulled out, making a mess on the bed. Wade kissed and massaged his lower back,
Peter moans with contentment.

A while later, they sat soaking in the jacuzzi tub.
"These jets are amazing."

"You're amazing." Wade taps his foot against Peter's.

"I should be saying that to you." He blushed.

"Baby boy, you are more amazing, you married me, me. Why?"

"Because you are funny, and kind, have a strong sense of justice, and make me feel safe. For once I can relax around someone knowing I don't have to be a hero all the time."

"I'll be your hero, always. You made me want to be a better man. I love you baby boy."

"I love you too, Wade."