Valentines day pt2

Spider-Man was enjoying the quiet evening, nothing bad was happening so he took a nice breath and relaxed on top of a building.
"Well if it isn't Spider-Man."

"Hi deadpool."

"So, your photographer friend is pretty cool."

"You met him?" He had to remind himself that his identity had to stay secret, Wade couldn't know who he is.

"Yeah, I got my pictures taken, and then I guess he got kidnapped, but I saved him. And now we're dating."

"Oh wow. That's interesting." He feints surprise.

"Yeah, he's too damn cute to be with me. I need to rock his world so he never leaves me."
Spider-Man tries to not laugh, out of nervousness, thankfully he had a mask on.
"Just be yourself."

"Well he did see me without my mask, I don't know what he sees in me, but I'm gonna spoil the fuck out of him."
Under the mask, peter was blushing and really wanting to hug him, but he couldn't.
"Well, I hope you guys are happy."

"Thanks, I'm gonna go see him, since talking about him made me miss him."
Once Deadpool was gone, Spider-Man springs up and goes home before his boyfriend can beat him there.

He crawls through his bedroom window and quickly gets out of his suit.
"I need a shower, I stink."
He cleans every inch of his body, he blushed softly as Wade's words from earlier pop in his mind, "I'm gonna spoil him."
He rubs himself and thinks about what Wade would do to him. As he strokes, his other hand reached around and fingers slowly press into himself.
"Ah, mmm." His imagination runs wild as he strokes faster.
"Wade." He pressed his finger as far as it could go and he came.
"Wow, I've never came that fast before."

Suddenly a knock hits the door and then his doorbell rang.
"He's here." He stumbled out of the shower and dries off quickly, putting a random shirt and shorts on.
Scanning his room for any mess, he throws his suit in the closet and goes to open the door.

"Wade, why didn't you call?"

"Did I catch ya at a bad time?"

"No, I was just taking a shower."

"So that's why your hair is wet." He reached for a strand and pinched the water out. Peter blushed and moves to the side to let wade inside.
"Why did you randomly come over?"

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." He blushed.
Wade picks him up and kissed him, he sits on the couch with Peter straddling him.
"You know, I kinda wished Valentine's Day didn't end the way that it did." Said wade.

"What do you mean?"

"I wanted it to end with you in bed with me, but that seemed too fast."

"Oh, um, yeah." Peter didn't know what to say.

"Did you want it to end that way too?" Wade raised an eyebrow.

"No, you're right it would have been too fast." He blushed wildly and shifts awkwardly in Wade's lap.

"Peter, there's no need to be nervous. We can go at your speed, I'll do anything you want."

"Really?"

"Yeah, just say the word, whenever you're ready."
Peter's face heats up, his whole body tingled with excitement and he leans in to kiss Wade.
Wade moans softly and introduced his tongue, turning the tender kiss into a passionate one.
Peter let's out a moan as wade bites on his lip and lapping his tongue over it.

"Wade." He pulls away, panting for air.

"Yeah?"

"I'm ready."