Classmates

A school setting because why not?

Peter was running late, again. He stayed up late fighting crime, as Spider-Man the job is never done.
But peter Parker is just 17 years old and a senior in high school, trying to make it to graduation.
"I'm gonna be yelled at for sure." He groans as he runs in the hall to his home room.

He slowly opens the door but it didn't matter his teacher still caught him.
"Good to have you join us mr. Parker. Just in time to meet the new student."
Peter looks to see a tall blond guy next to the teacher.
"Hi." He says shyly and sits down.

"Introduce yourself."

"I'm Wade Wilson. Nice to meet y'all."
There was an echo of hellos from everyone, and a few girls swoon because he was very good looking.
"Good to have you, go sit next to mr. parker."

"Hiya."

"Hi."
The teacher began his lesson and peter listened to him, while wade was taking small glances at peter every so often and drawing in his book.
"Are you even taking notes?" Peter asked without looking at wade.

"Yup totally."
Peter looks at his book to see a very weird picture of, well he was hoping it was a person but he wasn't quite sure.
"That's not notes, what even is that?"

"It's you. Sorry I'm not the best at drawing." He chuckles.

"Wow, thanks. But pay attention before we both get in trouble." He turns back to the teacher and writes down what is on the board.

The bell rings and peter is up heading to his next class.
"Hey, Peter can you tell me where science 101 is?"

"Yeah that's my next class."

"Cool, so I'll follow you."
Peter takes his schedule and showed him the rest of his classes, turns out they had a few classes together, or they were next door.

"Hey classmate, what's up?" Wade put his arm around peters shoulder and walked with him.
"Well it's lunch time, let's go to the cafeteria."

"Sweet, I'm so hungry."

Peter got a fruit salad, kiwi juice, and strawberry cake, it was a small piece and was sugar free.
Wade got a pizza slice and a cheeseburger, with chocolate milk.
"How can you eat that junk?"

"It's better than rabbit food."

"It's healthy, that's how I stay in shape."

"Yeah right. This is great stuff right here, I just do a lot of fighting and burn it off that way." Wade takes a big bite of burger.
Peter is revolted by him and moves away a bit and eats his salad.

School was finally over and peter jumps the stairs to get out of school faster.
He looks around, no one in sight. So he slips his web shooter on and zips to a tall building, putting his mask on at the same time.
When he landed he started to put his suit on, screaming could be heard as he finished.

Leaping to the next building he sees a woman fighting with a kid who was trying to take her purse.
"Get away from me, where is your mother?" She yells at him still pulling on her purse.

"Just give me the bag bitch."

"Is that any way to talk to a lady?" Spider-Man lands next to the kid, he couldn't be older than 12.
He lets go quickly and tried to run but webs got around him and stuck him to the ground.

"How old are you?"

"11." He grumbles.

"Why are you trying to steal her purse?"