Drunk

Let's gooooo!!

"Tony you're asking for trouble." Steve rolls his eyes and walks away.

"What's he doing now?" Natasha asked.

"I want to play a drinking game, but he doesn't want to play."

"I can't get drunk Tony, I've tried." He frowns.

"I bet I can drink you under the table, stark." Natasha smirks.

"Oh really? Your Russian blood makes you so tolerant to alcohol Huh?"

"You wanna find out?"

"We need more people."
Tony went to his computer and gets on the loudspeaker so the whole building would hear him.
"Attention avengers, I will be hosting a drinking game. If you are 21 or older come to the living room and have some drinks."

Thor was the first to walk in, voice booming with joy, "what is this game of drinking?"

"Oh man, thor is gonna kill us."

"Don't get scared now stark, you wanted to play."

"Im not scared, Romanoff."
Soon the rest of the team showed up, either to join or watch the buffoonery.
"Hey Mr stark, can I join?"

"Sure kid, you're old enough."

"Please stop calling me a kid." Peter puts his hands on his hips and stands tall.
"Okay sorry, Peter."

"So what's going on with this drinking game? What's the prize if you win?" Wade jumps into the chat.

"Ugh, I forgot you were here." Tony rolls his eyes.

"Why wouldn't I be? I always want to be around my baby boy." He pinched Peter's cheek and gets slapped away.
"Wade stop it." He blushed and rubs his face to rid the ache that his boyfriend caused.

"Okay, so." Tony speaks up to get everyone's attention, "it's simple, we play truth or dare, if you can't answer the question or do the dare, you drink. The last one standing wins."

"And what's the prize?" Wade asked again.

"Um, the winner can make the losers do a single task of their choosing."

"Ohh, I'm so winning." Wade smirks.

Tony, Thor, Natasha, Peter, and Wade sit at the kitchen table, shot glasses and several bottles of vodka in the center.
Steve and the others watch on the sidelines.
"Okay, since it's my game, I'll go first in asking." Tony says and looks around the table picking his victim.
"Wade, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you, to cut your hand off."

"That's it? I could blow my brains out, but then I would miss the game." He shrugs and reached for the butcher's knife.
"Sorry lefty, I'll see ya again in a few hours." The blade comes down on his wrist, hand flopping into the sink and blood pouring out, until he wraps it in a towel.
"Okie dokie, widow truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Lame. Um, are you in love with banner?" He smirks devilishly.

"I can't answer that."

"It's yes or no."

"Drink." She says and pours a shot, taking it down like it was water.

"Ohh, damn." Wade exaggerates his hand movement as if he was fanning flames.

"Peter, truth or dare." Her voice was soft.

"Dare."

"I dare you to slap Wade as hard as you can." She smirks.