Wtf

Just a little PSA, it's not cool to steal stories. I have a copyright for a reason. Someone decided to word for word steal my story and just change the names. They even said at the top it might be known...no shit Sherlock because it IS copyright. And for this person to say In a note at the beginning "I'm a sucky writer don't expect this to be good."
And then have the audacity to steal my work. So what they are saying is that my story was shitty enough to steal, really? All of you lovely readers would probably say different.

So not cool.
I'm beyond pissed, I know it's just fanfic but it's the principle of it. Don't steal from people.
Thank you creepymuffin for tagging me so I could see it.
I will continue writing because it's my passion but in the future if any of you want to write a story please don't steal from someone else, it takes hard work to come up with stories. Don't undermine someone by taking a story and saying it's yours.
I am making this a career as well I have a real story that will be available on Amazon soon, so I don't write just fanfic, it will be my livelihood and to have that be stolen would destroy me financially, and that would suck so much more.

Thank you all for showing love to my stories I hope you enough future ones to come.