Married

Always with the slow burn and awkwardness, let's have them married for once.

"Babe! Where is my suit?" Peter yells.

"What?"

"Where is my suit?"

"Hiya." Wade pops his head around the corner and peter looks at him with an annoyed expression.
"Wade, take my mask off. Where is the rest of my suit?"

"Oh um, I honestly don't know. All I found was your mask."

"Ugh. Give it to me." Peter puts his mask on. "It's a good thing I have more than one suit." He goes into the closet and takes out another one.
"My little spidey, protecting the city and being amazing." Wade hugs him.

"You're not coming?"

"Not tonight, I'll have something special for you when you get back." He kissed his masked cheek.

"Ohh, I can't wait." He says cheerfully.

It was a pretty quiet night, Spider-Man sat on top of a high rise and looked out to the city.
The sun was just setting under the horizon.
"Wow, what a great view." He takes out his phone and snaps a few pictures of the cityscape with the sun setting. The city was silhouetted perfectly and soon it was dark and he could start to see stars.

"Aw it's a new moon, so I can really see all the stars tonight." He marvels at the absence of light high above the city and counts the constellations.

"Guess I should go swing around, catch some bad guys."

Two teenagers were walking minding their own business when a group of men in a car stops and get out.
"Hey, this is our street. You wanna walk on it you gotta pay the fee."

"You can't own a street."

"Yeah and we don't have to pay nothing."

"You little punks really think you can stand against us?" The men surround the two.

"Leave us alone, Spider-Man will kick your butts."

"Haha Spider-Man is too busy fighting aliens and shit like that with the avengers to help some little brats like you." A guy with an eyepatch pushed one of the boys.

"Now pay up or else." Says a guy with a long beard.

"Or else I'll kick your butts." Spider-Man webs up the kids and pulls them to the rooftop with him.
"Stay here." He says to them and goes down to deal with the thugs.
"You really seem like tough guys picking on some kids."

"Shut up freak, they wanna walk on our territory then they pay the fee."

"There is no fee because you don't own anything, now get out of here before you regret it."

One of them had a baseball bat and comes at him from behind, but he sensed his movements and dodged the hit easily. Hitting the guy with a ball of webs and knocking him out.
Two more went for him and Spider-Man jumps away kicking one and dodging a hit from the other.
"Come on guys, you know you can't beat me."
Spider-Man was playing with them and they knew it.
The guy with the eyepatch who seemed to be the leader, pulled out a gun.

"Hey spider freak. Let's see if you can stop this." He aims at the kids on the roof.

"Get down." He shot webs at the gun pushing his aim off as he pulled the trigger, the sound rang in everyone ears.
Spider-Man looks up to see the kids are fine, he's fine himself. Who got shot?
One of the thugs that was webbed up had red on the front of his shirt, he'd been shot.
"Oh shit. Let's get out of here." Eyepatch fled as fast as he could and the others followed.