Color

Because who doesn't love the color AU

The world was boring without color. Peter stared up at the sky through the living room window, trying so hard to see its real color.
"Peter, the sky won't turn blue just because you're staring at it." Said aunt may as she walked in with a bowl of chips.

"Can you describe the color blue?" He looks to her.

"Well, it's bright, and calming, the sky and ocean are blue. My eyes are also blue."

"What color are my eyes?" He blinks.

"Light brown, hazel some would call it. They're beautiful." She smiles.

"I wish I could see colors." He pouts.

"In time you will, once you meet your soulmate the world will become bright with color, so vibrant and amazing."

"You make it sound so magical aunt may."

"That's because it is magical."

Peter was now in his suit, he didn't know what the colors looked like but he ordered blue and red material hoping they looked good together.
Spider-Man was swinging around the city making sure crime wasn't happening.
Just when he thought it would be a quiet night, shots were fired and he takes off in the direction towards them.

He lands on a light pole and perched at the top watching as a gang was fighting one guy; he was in a suit covered head to toe and wielding many weapons.
He shot a guy in the head, the others fired back, but he was quick to dodge. Most of them missed, but one lucky guy got him in the leg.
"Shit on a stick." He cried out. "I just got this cleaned." He wiggles his finger through the wound in his leg and then shot the rest in the heads.
"Yay! Good Deadpool." He dances.

"Hey." Spider-Man called.

"Oh another costume freak like me." Deadpool looked up at him and marveled at how he jumped down.
"Woah superhero landing. You know that can be bad on the knees."

"I've been trying to get these guys for weeks, they were pretty crafty for criminals. Are you a hero too?" Spiderman asked as he walked closer.

"Ha a hero? Like you?! Haha no, I'm a mercenary. I kill for money."
Spider-Man cringed away from him, but didn't really get the feeling that he was a bad guy.
"Well they were bad guys, they've robbed a lot of people's homes." He admits.

"Yup and that's why they had to become unalive."

"Unalive? You mean dead."

"Yeah that's what I said, unalive."

"Okay then, I'm gonna go now." Spiderman tried to escape.

"Wait, I'm Deadpool." He puts out his hand for him to shake it.

"I'm Spiderman." He shakes his hand and when they let go his vision explodes with color.

The brick wall was bright, he knew it had to be red, his suit was red and blue, the sky oh wow the sky was so beautiful. Just like aunt may said, the brightest blue. He looks at Deadpool who was also looking at everything in amazement.
"Wow, this can't be real. You're my, soulmate." Spiderman gasped.

"Wow. I didn't think I'd meet my soulmate today." Deadpool spoke.

The young spider got nervous now, this was too sudden and he didn't know how to react.
Deadpool had him pinned to the wall, his red and black mask inches from his own.
"Spidey, can I see who's under the mask?"

"No. No one can know who I am." He jumps high over him and lands on the opposite wall.
"I'm sorry. I'm happy I found my soulmate, but..." he didn't finish his sentence and shoots a web and flings away.