Obsessed pt 2

Peter was sitting at his desk finishing up homework, when his phone rang, a number he didn't recognize was calling. He smiles softly and answered, "hello."
"You little minx, that stuff was so annoying to get out of."

"I told you 10 minutes."

"Yeah, so about that date, when you wanna go?"

"Tomorrow, meet me at time square at 3pm."

"So demanding, can I at least get your name?"

"Peter."

"I'm wade, I'll see you tomorrow, petey." He hangs up without letting peter say anything else.
He groans and texted Wade, "don't call me petey."

He replied, "petey, spidey, spidey-Pete, I'll call you whatever I want. 😘"
Peter blushed at the emoji and drops his phone on the desk.
That night he went to bed early to get enough sleep for tomorrow.

Peter woke up with the sun, birds chirp and he stretched his body as he stood up, and went to the bathroom.
He had breakfast, worked out a bit then took a shower. He was cleaning extra good just in case something happened. Little peter was starting to react to the cleaning, so he grabs the dildo that can stick to the wall and slowly rocks himself on to it.
"Oh, ahh."

After his shower he took a lot of time picking out an outfit.
Nothing looked right to him, he tried a nice black polo with black skinny jeans, nope.
A sweater vest was too warm for the weather.
Then he found a red plaid button up that looked good on him, added with the black skinny jeans he was feeling himself. Also adding a gold necklace and simple rings.

Before he knew it, it was already 2pm.
"I should probably head out." He hesitates at the door, looking at his suit in the closet. "No Spider-Man today." He closed the closet then goes out.

He got there at 2:45, traffic was horrible. He didn't see wade yet, so he sat on the stairs.
He people watched as he kept an eye out for wade, 3pm was taking a long time to get there.

His leg started to shake with anticipation as time rolled past 3pm.
At 3:05 he texted wade, "hey I'm here."
He waited for ten minutes with no reply.

Peter rested his head on his knees, curled up like a ball.
"Hey, you okay?" He heard a voice next to him.
He looks to see a young guy, kneeling down.
"I think my date stood me up."

"She's missing out."

"He, but thanks."

"Oh, could I make you feel better?"

"No thanks, I'll just go home." Peter stands up and goes down the stairs, but a hand grabs his shoulder.

"Why go home alone?"

"I said no, now let go of me." He looks at the guy with a mean glare.

"That's a scary face, no need to be so rude. I can show you a good time." Peter heard enough and grabs his hand and bends it backwards, not hard enough to break only to get him to understand no means no.
"Don't be a creep, no one likes creeps." He walks down the stairs and towards the street for a cab.

Before he hailed a cab a voice caught his attention, "leaving so soon?"

"Wade." He turns around, to see a goofy smile on his face. "I thought you weren't coming."

"I've been here, over there watching you, I had to get you back for leaving me to hang upside down."

"You're a jerk." Peter punched him, and it actually hurt Wade.

"Damn, not so hard, now we're even. You still wanna go out with me?"

Peter thought about it for a second, "I didn't get dressed up for nothing."