Fake date pt2

Because you dirty heathens want part two for only one reason.

It's a been a few weeks since the fake date turned real with Wade, and Peter is starting to enjoy having him as a boyfriend.
He's goofy, funny, caring, and surprisingly good with kids and animals.
That's what he liked most about Wade, he always managed to get people to like him.
Eventually, they were scared of him at first, because of all his scars. But they warm up to him and treat him nicely.

The couple currently laid on the couch at Peter's apartment.
Peter was on Wade's chest, perfectly resting on him while watching tv.
"Hey petey, I gotta pee."

"That means I have to get up." He whines.

"Yes, or else I piss my pants, on your couch."

"Please don't." He groans as he moves and lets wade get up.
When wade came back, Peter was sprawled out on the couch.
"Can I join?"

"I can't move, I'm stuck in comfiness." He smirks.

"Well then I'll just have to lay on you." He flops down on Peter's back, he was prepared for it but the weight of Wade still knocked the wind out of him.
"Ohh god, you're gonna kill me." He gets ready to push him off but then the weight lifts as wade straddles his waist, hands soothing any pains he caused to his back.
"I'm sorry petey. I'll give ya massage."
His hands rub circles into Peter's shoulders and down his back.

[hey, shift down a little bit]
"Shut up don't talk to me right now."
Wade was having an internal conversation with the voices in his head.
[no move down, your hips should be under his butt]
"Oh right, I don't wanna hurt his lower back."
[hehe, yeah...]
Wade cuts off the voice and shifts down, sitting on Peter's thighs. His hands slips under Peter's shirt, his skin was so soft.

Peter let's out a little moan, as the massage continued to feel good.
"Does it feel good?"

"Yeah, I don't think I've ever had a massage before."

"Really? Man your past boyfriends were chumps. What else have you never experienced?" He leans close to Peter's neck and kissed the nape, causing him to shiver.
"That was a cute reaction." He continued to kiss his neck.
"Wade."

"What?"

"It's been a while, if you have any ideas, please be gentle."

"Peter. Do you want me to have any ideas?" He stops and stands up, letting peter turn over to look at him.
"I mean, maybe, it's just been a while." He scratched his head awkwardly, "the last guy was, not good."

"The poor sap couldn't hit the spot?"

"Not really, and he was a bit aggressive."

"If you want slow love making, I can give you that. I'll give you whatever you want baby boy."
Peter felt an exciting shiver up his spine at the nickname and wade noticed too.
"Do you like that name? Baby boy?"

"Yeah." He said softly.

"Tell me, baby boy. What do you want to do?"
He mumbles softly and wade leans closer, his ear close to Peter's mouth so he won't miss a word.
"Say that again."

"I want you to make love with me."

"Anything you want." He picks peter up and goes towards the bedroom, pressing him into the bed with a passionate kiss.
Hands slip under Peter's shirt, caressing his sides and up to his chest. His shirt is taken off and wade kissed his neck down to his chest, licking at his nipples.
A soft moan escaped him and the teasing licks turn into sucking, causing him to moan more.