Damn I should've gone as Sandy!

It had been over a week since the kissing incident and Sebastian and I were doing our best to ignore what had happened. However, this was proving difficult because there was always some sort of awkward atmosphere whenever just the two of us hung out. Which meant that I had been constantly inviting my friends or including myself with Sebastian's group.

I was sat with Lee at one of the tables in the food court whilst Sebastian and Hugo got their lunch. Eden had politely declined after she was informed that I would be coming, much to my disappointment. Notice the sarcasm.

"So, I'm having a party on Saturday, would you be keen on coming along?" Lee asked, his posture relaxed with one arm swung over the back of my chair.

"A party? You don't really seem like the kind of person to throw one," I scanned him up and down with a grin.

"Yeah, well, Eden kind of forced me into it." He shrugged. "So, will you come?"

"Sure, but it better live up to my expectations."

"Oh, and what are your expectations, Alexa?" Lee laughed at my statement.

"A wild costume party."

"Costume? I think that can be arranged," Lee copied my smile and I leant back, satisfied.

*

"What are you planning on being?" I looped my arm into the crook of Lee's and dragged him into the costume shop. Panicking when I didn't have anything to wear for the party, I called Lee and insisted he come shopping with me. Turns out it was a good idea as he hadn't got a costume either.

"I've got no clue. And it's my party so I have to look good," Lee grumbled, browsing through the various clothes.

"Hmm, how about this?" I held up a scientist costume.

"Nah, too boring." Lee glanced at it and shook his head.

"Ooh, you could be Mario and one of your friends could be Luigi!" I squealed, picking up the red and blue outfit.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea..." He cocked his head to the side as he considered the costume. "Alright, I'll get that one. I can't be bothered looking anymore."

"You barely looked for three minutes. Besides, you still have to help me find mine," I pointed out, handing over the Mario costume.

"I don't even know why I'm doing this," Lee groaned loudly. I waited till he paid before walking out of the shop having found nothing I wanted to wear.

Lee and I had been 'shopping' for two hours. And by shopping, I meant looking at things and not actually purchasing. I was beginning to give up hope when we passed by a lingerie store and Lee, being the male that is he is, stopped to look at it. His face lit up with an idea and he turned to me with an excited grin.

"Alexa, I have the perfect costume for you."

"What is it?" I groaned, knowing that it had something to do with lingerie.

"You know the movie Easy A?" Lee asked, pulling me inside the shop.

"Of course I do," Everyone knew that movie. Then I realised what Lee was going to say. "You want me to be Olive Penderghast from it, don't you?"

"Correct! C'mon, you'll look super hot and it's a really easy costume!" Eagerly, he started going through all the corsets, holding them up against me.

"I guess I'm going to have to, I don't have anything else to wear..." I trailed off, gazing at a gorgeous black lace corset.

"Try it on, please, Lex. I'll give you my honest opinion,"