Sebastian II

I loved fighting. There was a far better release from it than there was just boxing. The feeling of blood on my bare knuckles, the feeling of letting my anger out. I fought in a shady warehouse down in Westfield every week and today was no exception.

As I walked towards the ring, I let myself have a proper look at her and saw Josh by her side. An odd feeling washed over me, I didn't like it. Josh was nearly as bad as Brandon and so I did not feel comfortable seeing the two of them together.

I jumped into action as quickly as possible. The sooner this fight was over, the sooner Alexa would be away from Josh. I didn't have much time to glance at her during the fight but when I did, her face was contorted with anger and he was smirking. His hand was resting on her behind and I instantly stopped punching, ready to storm over them and kill him. But some men came over to her and Josh stormed off. I relaxed slightly as he got further away, until I saw Alexa's face of panic. Confused, I started to turn around, only to get a fist to my face.

My opponent went for the kill with endless punches for my stomach. Blood was dripping out my mouth and I was feeling sick. But I needed to check that Alexa was okay, I couldn't pass out. With my last ounce of strength, I knocked him out and headed straight for her.

"I swear to god, if that bastard hurt you, I won't hesitate to break his neck," I managed to say through a clenched jaw when I was close enough.

"Don't." Alexa seemed to be madder at me than she was at Josh. I didn't understand it.

"He fucking deserves it." I practically growled.

"Maybe, but you don't go near him, okay?" Why was she letting him get away with groping her? I just wanted to punch him till every part of his body bled.

I steered her out of the warehouse after thanking the men who had helped get rid of Josh. Somehow she managed to get me in her car and was currently driving us to her house.

When we got to hers, she forced me to sit down and began to clean up all my cuts and bruises. She was so tender and careful with each wound, checking after every one that it wasn't hurting me too much. No one had ever cared for me like this.

Cheekily, I rolled over on her bed so I could go to sleep. And I did, but not before hearing Alexa sarcastically mutter,

"Oh, I guess I'll just sleep on the floor then," 

Sorry it's taken me a month, I've had exams.