I didn't realise my boyfriend was quite so popular with the ladies.

"Thanks for dropping me off," I slipped out of the passenger seat of Aiden's car.

"No problem. Be careful, yeah?" He nodded, a hint of concern on his face. This wasn't the safest place to be.

"I'll be fine." I assured him with a small smile before turning to go inside.

It had been a while since I'd been to one of Sebastian's matches and being back in the tense atmosphere was exhilarating. I squeezed past a few people to make it to the back entrance but there was a burly man blocking my way.

"Excuse me miss, you can't be back here." He crossed his arms and glared down at me.

"Oh, I'm actually with Sebastian O'Connor," I smiled politely, taking a step forward but the guy held out his hand.

"How many girls do you think I've heard that line from? Sorry, you're not getting through."

"Look, I'm his girlfriend, I need to see him before the match." I was already taking out my phone to text Bash to come let me in.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?" The man's laugh was cut off by Sebastian stepping through the door.

"Mr O'Connor," He nodded his head in respect.

"Hi babe," I deliberately over-exaggerated my greeting before pulling Sebastian's lips to mine. Bash's confusion was pretty obvious but I could practically feel him shrug and kiss me back eagerly. When I pulled away, he shot me a look that said 'what was that?' but I was more focused on the guard who's mouth had dropped open.

"I am so sorry, miss!" He immediately stepped aside.

"It's fine, honestly. I probably should've expected it but I didn't realise my boyfriend was quite so popular with the ladies," I let out a short laugh.

"Of course I'm popular with the ladies! That's how I got you, isn't it?" Bash spoke up, grinning at me as he slung an arm round my shoulders.

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes, shrugging his arm off and going inside with a friendly nod to the guard as I did so.

"So, are you excited?" I pulled Sebastian down onto the couch when we entered his dressing room.

"Kinda. I'd really rather just stay here and make out with you though," A devilish smirk lit up his face.

"I'm sure you would." I raised my eyebrows but made no move to kiss him. Bash let out a groan and dropped his head into the crook of my neck.

"To be honest, I haven't really been on my game for the last few matches."

"Why not?" I gently lifted his head so I could see his face whilst we spoke.

"Well, for starters you haven't been coming and that hasn't helped," Sebastian shot me a pointed look while I glanced away guiltily. "And I've also been trying to control my anger more and then that means my fighting isn't as good."

"Okay, the way I see it," I sat up straighter, pulling my legs up and tucking them under me. "Anger can be a good thing. Fighting helps you release that anger and if you've still got some leftover, you can take it out on me. And in terms of me not being present at matches; that's definitely fixable."

"Please let me kiss you now," Sebastian's eyes were wide and filled with lust. I laughed, leaning over to kiss my boyfriend.

Instantly, Sebastian lifted me up by my hips, placing me on his lap so that I was straddling him. I entwined my fingers in his gorgeous dark hair whilst he gripped my waist tightly. Suddenly, I was lying on the couch, Sebastian hovering over me as he trailed kisses down my neck. I pulled his lips back to mine, enjoying the taste of him so much that I didn't notice someone entering the room.