I could be like this all day.

My alarm went off and I automatically let out a groan, snuggling myself further into my pillow. That was not soft. And was far too warm.

"What the fuck?!" I yelped, pushing Sebastian off me and looking at the half-asleep boy with wide eyes. Then I realised what I'd done in the early hours of the morning. Oops.

"Two things," He mumbled, clutching his stomach where I'd just hit him. "One, your moan is far too sexy for your own good. Two, shut that thing up before I break it into tiny pieces."

I absentmindedly turned off my alarm and continued to stare at him. Shit, shit, shit. What was I going to tell my parents?!

"You stay here and don't make a single sound or else my dad will kill you." I commanded before composing myself and making my way out of my room.

"Mum, dad?" I asked, knocking lightly on their door, my voice as weak as I could make it.

"Yes love?" My mother appeared at the doorway with a worried look on her face.

"I had to come home from Aiden's last night, I kept throwing up. I just don't think I can go to school today..." I drooped my eyelashes, looking up at her with what was hopefully a sick look.

"Of course sweetie. You really should be in bed, you didn't need to come here,"

"I know, I just wanted a hug to make me feel better, sorry." Five points to me for quick thinking.

"You don't need to be sorry! It's not your fault that you're ill." She wrapped her arms around me and I buried my face into her. "Now you go back to your room and try to get some sleep. I'll pop in just before I go, okay?"

"Okay mum, I love you." I whispered, desperately trying to think of how to hide Sebastian.

"Love you too, now back to bed!" She softly pushed me away with a kind smile on her face.

I'm such a bad daughter for lying.

*

Sebastian and I had been half awake, me standing awkwardly in the middle of my room and him nonchalantly lying on my bed with his elbows propping him up , waiting for my parents to leave.

"Honey, can I come in?" My father's voice sounded from outside my door. I sprinted to my bed and pushed Sebastian under the covers with only a small grunt of protest from him.

"Yeah," I croaked.

"Are you feeling any better? Mum sent me in," He looked down at me huddled up in my blankets. Poor, unsuspecting father.

"A bit but I think I just need a lot of sleep today." I tried to speed up the conversation, Sebastian's breath tickling my back.

"Okay, I'll leave you be. Get well soon, okay? Love you," He stepped towards me, causing my heartbeat to increase by about three thousand beats, but all he did was ruffle my hair.

"Love you too dad." I smiled weakly at him and before I knew it, Sebastian and I were alone again.

"Wait a couple of seconds in case they come back in," I whispered to Sebastian whose body was pressed tightly up against mine, the warmth of him heating my back.