Didn't think I was going to kiss you, did you?

The bell rang, signalling the end of third period, and I practically ran out of class.

"Hi!" Cassie was leaning opposite my classroom door, waiting for me to come out.

"God, chemistry was absolute torture. Why do they make us do that?" I complained, scrunching my nose in disgust as we walked towards the cafeteria.

"Okay, shut up about chem and tell me about the date!" She squealed excitedly.

I hesitated for a second, my mind travelling back to Saturday night.

"It was okay, nothing amazing."

"How come?" Cassie raised an eyebrow, obviously surprised.

"One of the guys boxing, Brandon really did not like him and it kind of put a damper on the evening." I shrugged, taking a seat next to one of my friends, Aiden.

"Well that sucks, I was expecting the night to be fantastic; based on how gorgeous Brandon is." Cassie sighed dreamily.

"Wait," Aiden interrupted, "Which boxer didn't Brandon like?"

"Uh, Sebastian O'Connor." I replied, watching as Aiden nodded his head in acknowledgement. "Do you know him?"

"Practically the best boxer in the city. Basically no one beats him. But he fell out with like, half of our town's fighters about something a while ago," Aiden explained, shovelling in food as he talked.

"Since when do you follow boxing?" I shot him a confused look.

"Always found it interesting," Aiden shrugged.

"Well, I have to admit he was pretty good." Sebastian definitely had skill, even I could see that.

"He's also known for the illegal fights that happen down in Westfield. Bare knuckle kinda ones." Aiden added and I couldn't help but grimace.

Sebastian did not seem like someone I wanted to get to know.

Cassie on the other hand, had a completely different idea.

"I want to see him box now," She eagerly tugged on my sleeve.

"Uh, no thank you. I don't exactly want to go back to that place." I tried to put on my best 'I'm not budging face' but Cassie was extremely persuasive.

"You are coming, even if I have to drag you."

"Can't you just go with Aiden?" I groaned.

"Sorry, I'm busy this Friday," Aiden offered a weak apology, earning him a glare from me.

"There we go! You can't let me go alone! Don't be boring," Cassie grinned triumphantly.

"Alright, but I will warn you he has the most ridiculous tradition of kissing a random girl after he wins." I rolled my eyes at the memory of the cocky bastard.

"And how do you know this?" Cassie raised an eyebrow with a smirk on her face.

"What? I didn't kiss him and, judging by the look on his face, I was the only girl to have ever said no." I protested, pushing her away.

"Damn. Well, we're definitely going to see if I can get a kiss because he looks gorgeous," Cassie replied, looking at his picture on her phone.

"Cass, how did you even get that?" I stared at her incredulously.

"Google, duh."

"You're insane." I stated, shaking my head in disbelief at the crazy girl next to me.