Does this mean we're going on a date?

After mulling on last night, I gave in and called Sebastian. But he clearly did not want to talk to me as the first two times the ringing would be cut off. Third time lucky.

"What?" He snapped, finally answering his phone.

"Sebastian," I replied slowly, waiting to see if he would hang up on me. "I wanted to apologise. I was rude and I shouldn't have dismissed you like that and I know you were only trying to protect me. So, I'm sorry."

"I, uh, I'm sorry too. I just get so angry so quickly and I can't control it. I didn't mean to take it out on you," He sighed deeply and I couldn't help but smile a little at his words.

"Did the Sebastian O'Connor apologise to me again? This is the second time!"

"Don't get used to it," I heard him chuckle on the other side.

"I won't-" I was cut off by a loud beep from outside. "Oops, I have to go! My friend is giving me a lift to school today," I explained as I hurriedly grabbed all my things.

"Why?" Sebastian asked with a snort. "You have your own car."

"Ever heard of saving the environment?"

"No, what's that?" Sarcastic little shit.

"Goodbye Bash." I laughed, hanging up.

*

"Well I'm highly disappointed you went to a match without me." Cassie stated after my explanation of what had happened the past few days.

"Seriously Cass? That's the one thing you pick up on?" Aiden rolled his eyes and batted her on the shoulder.

"Well Lex did promise we'd go together," She pouted back.

"Okay, I'll invite you next time I end up going." I interjected, putting a smile on Cassie's face.

"Thanks babe."

"So, you had a busy couple of days then," Aiden summarised, leaning back in his chair as he absorbed everything I had told them.

"Basically." Cassie and Aiden had been desperate to find out what had happened to me yesterday but the three of us hadn't been all together until last period. Seconds after I spoke, the bell went and we eagerly shoved our things into bags to leave.

"Do you want a lift with me or Cass?" Aiden asked as we made our way through the halls. I had driven with him on the way to school because he lived closer and it was more convenient.

"I'll go with you again this time,"

"Uh, clearly not..." He paused halfway to his car. I followed Aiden's eye line to see Sebastian leaning on his car, texting.

"Seriously," I groaned, dropping my head into my hands. People were already starting to stare due to the fact that he wasn't from our school. I mean, it's not like he was necessarily here for me, right? With that thought in mind, I dragged Aiden across the carpark, hoping Sebastian wouldn't notice me. Alas, life isn't that easy.

"Alexa." The sound of his voice made me stop in my tracks and slowly turn around.

"Yes?"

"Were you just going to pretend I wasn't here?" Sebastian snorted, getting up and walking towards me.

"Well, I didn't know if you wanted to see me," I explained half-heartedly.

"Who else would I be here to see?" He raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"How am I supposed to know all your friends?" I folded my arms in my defence.

"Fine, I'll let it go this time," Sebastian held his hands up in surrender before noticing Aiden. "Who's this? Not cheating on Brandon are you?"