Sebastian III

I was nervous. There was no doubt about it. Asking Alexa to come to my fight for me was a big deal in my books. So when she happily agreed, my confidence soared. Ever since she'd stopped me from nearly killing Liam because he'd simply annoyed me, I knew she could help me to control my anger. The way she actually bothered to care about me, despite the fact that she probably shouldn't considering her boyfriend's views of me, was so unfamiliar.

When we were talking before my match and Alexa's eyes were filled with so much kindness, I couldn't help but let her know what she'd done for me. And then when I'd found out she'd taken Liam home after I'd left them in the alley, I was filled with an overwhelming sense of affection for her.

This was only increased when she came rushing over after the first round to check up on me. When she'd cupped my face with her gentle hands, looking over my wounds, I just wanted to hold her forever. No one had ever really cared about me that much and for someone who I barely knew to be upset over me being injured was weird. But I liked it. I wanted to be loved and cared for.

Alexa's concerned face was all the motivation I needed to knock my opponent out. When I was done in the ring, I noticed her – face buried in Aiden's shirt, worried about me. I couldn't stop myself from going over to her and enveloping her in a hug. Her squealing my name with such joy and pride meant that a huge grin spread across my face.

"Shit, you're bleeding everywhere though!" Alexa pulled away from me, glancing at the blood all over my chest.

"I'm so sorry, fuck." I didn't want her to be alarmed at the sight of me so I turned away slightly.

"What for? You need to get that sorted out right now," She turned my body back around to inspect my torso.

"For getting blood on you, I didn't mean to," I sighed. Seeing Alexa's shirt stained brought about images of her being hurt. And I definitely didn't like them.

"Are you serious?" She deadpanned, confusing me. "Do you really think I give a damn about blood on my clothes when you're the one bleeding?

That sentence brought a small smile to my face, despite the situation. I don't think I could get used to the fact that Alexa cared about me.

This kinda shows more about how Sebastian feels. Not necessarily that he likes Alexa but just that he's happy she cares. Also, sorry about how many times I mentioned the word caring or one of its synonyms.