It's a talent of mine.

Sunlight streaming into my room through the unclosed curtains woke me the next morning. I let out a contented sigh and snuggled a little further into Sebastian.

Wait.

My eyes flew open quicker than they ever have before and instantly widened as I realised the position I was in. My legs and arms were tangled with Sebastian's as I rested my head on the space between his neck and the cushion. His steady breathing reminded me that I needed to exhale and I managed to release the breath I had been holding ever since I opened my eyes. With my heavy release of air, Sebastian twitched and I panicked, freezing once again. Once I deemed it safe, I slowly moved my head away from his and thought about how to untangle our limbs. Sebastian helped a little, rolling over slightly and I took that as an opportunity to remove my legs. However, his grip was strong on my arms and I was left with my hands still pressing against Sebastian's bare chest. In the end, I had no choice but to separate my body as much as possible and to wake Sebastian up.

"Bash," I tapped his stomach lightly.

"Mrggggh." The nonsensical muttering was all I got in reply so I tried again.

"Wake up, you need to let go of me."

"But I like cuddling with you," Sebastian mumbled, his face pressed into the pillow.

"Well I'm sure you do but Brandon really wouldn't." I pointed out, trying to pull my arms away now that he was awake but Sebastian wouldn't let go.

"Who gives a fuck about him?" He rolled over, facing me but still making sure my arms were wrapped around him.

"I do, so release me please," I didn't like being this close to Sebastian, especially with him half naked.

"Why?" Sebastian drew out the word, whining.

"Because I asked you to." Using a stern tone of voice seemed to do the trick and Sebastian let go, allowing me to get out of the bed.

"Can we do something today?" He yawned, propping himself up on his elbows as I rummaged through my closet for some clothes.

"Haven't you had enough of me yet?" I wrinkled my nose at his question.

"Nope. So, are you going to hang out with me?" Sebastian grinned widely, his messed up bed hair making him look ridiculously handsome. Wait, what? I had a boyfriend, who was also ridiculously handsome.

"I suppose. Can we go ice skating? I feel like being in the freezing cold," I turned to him, suddenly excited about the prospect of ice skating.

"Why do we always have to do what you want to do?" He whinged but I knew he wasn't being serious.

"Because I'm the better one out of the two of us." I stated simply, grinning.

"Just because you're right doesn't mean I have to agree," Sebastian pouted, getting up and stretching.

"Yeah, yeah." I waved off his comment, slightly distracted by his muscles moving. "Anyway, put some clothes on and then we'll go to yours so you can change."

"It's a Saturday." Sebastian gave me a blank look.

"I'm aware."

"My parents will be home, we can't go there." It seemed not that he was scared to go but rather why would we go when they were present.

"So? We'll be there for five minutes whilst you get changed." I pointed out.

"I told you, I don't go home after a fight." Sebastian seemed a little confused as to why I was insisting on going to his house.