Now they were deliberately riling each other up.

"Alexa, is that you?" Brandon asked again, his voice closer this time, and I began to panic. Obviously, there was no way I could hide so it was time for my amazing improvisation acting skills to make an appearance.

"Brandon! What are you doing here?" I plastered a shocked look on my face - not that it was too hard.

"I- I came to watch the fight..." He trailed off, gesturing at the match and looking completely confused. "What about you?"

"I'm here with a friend! We were hanging out and he brought me here," I gestured around the place with a fake smile.

"He?" Brandon's voice hardened and a frown appeared.

"Uh, yeah," I replied weakly. There was no way I could tell Brandon about Sebastian, especially right now. Why did I have to be gender specific?!

"Where is he?"

"Um..." I frantically searched the room for a possible candidate before my eyes landed on Sean. "There he is!" I dragged Brandon over to where poor Sean was watching the fight, unaware of what was to come.

"Sean, this is my boyfriend Brandon!" The obvious confusion on Sean's face as to why I was introducing him to someone he already knew (and hated) was extremely noticeable and I silently gave him a look, begging him to go along with it.

"Uh, hi?" His voice came out oddly but I don't think Brandon took any notice of it.

"Sean and I are childhood friends, we went to the same school when we were younger and our parents are really close, we met up today because it had been a while and then he asked me to come here and since I'd been to a boxing match before, I thought 'why not?'" Why was I telling Brandon all this? I was the worst at making things up on the spot.

"Oh." Brandon's eyebrows furrowed as he studied Sean. I knew that Brandon and Sean had met before but I wasn't sure if Brandon would admit that to me. "It's nice to meet you."

"I'm surprised you don't know each other, Sean's also a boxer." My voice hardened as I realised Brandon had just lied to my face.

"Well, I don't know everyone, babe." He peered at me curiously, obviously wondering about my sudden mood change. This wasn't the time to get into an argument with Brandon.

"I never said you did." I forced a tight smile onto my face and Brandon clearly took this to mean he was out of the dog house as he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

After a few awkward bouts of silence between the three of us, no one actually watching the fight, - instead the boys were having a stare off - Sean spoke up.

"So, how long have you two been together?"

"Three or so months, I suppose." I replied, wondering why Sean had asked that of all questions.

"Actually, it's our four month anniversary next week," Brandon piped in and I didn't miss the hard glare he shot Sean.

"Ah, so not a long relationship then?" Sean taunted with a small grin which instantly made Brandon tense up beside me.

"Long enough to know that Alexa and I are doing perfectly fine." You wouldn't be able to mistake the hardness in his voice for anything else.

"Just fine? I would've thought you'd be able to make a relationship better than that, Flemming." Oh god, now they were deliberately riling each other up. It seemed as though Sean had some sort of past hatred towards Brandon too, but I doubt it was for the same reason as Sebastian. Either way, he needed to stop otherwise things would not end well for both boys.