Stress

Y/n sits down in her seat, actually wearing the school uniform. Student's slowly started filing into class. Sero walked over to his desk and saw Y/n and gave his signature smile, "You're actually wearing the uniform, skirt and everything."

Y/n nodded, "Sadly." Mina walked over to their desk with a bounce in her step, as usual, "Still got the blades?"

Y/n nods her head and pulls the hem of her skirt up a bit just do you could see the hand of the blade.

Denki started walking over to the desks as well, "No guns today?" Y/n slowly pulled back her blazer revealing two pistols at either side. Sero, Mina, and Denki all started laughing.

Aizawa slowly dug himself into the room, looking more tired than usual. "Aizawa are you okay?" Y/n cocks her head to the side a little bit.

"Midnight will be coming in today to teach you guys. Just shut up so I can sleep." he went to his desk while mumbling something to himself.

"Stress isn't good for you Aizawa." Y/n said. If we're being honest, Aizawa looks like shit. The permanate dark circles under his eyes even darker.

"L/n enough."

"I'm serious though. The human body can only handle so much stress and exhaustion before it completely breaks down."

Y/n hears a chuckle and turns to see Bakugo, "Oh and when did you start studying the human body?" He asks sarcastically.

"Since I started snapping people's necks as a hobby." Y/n countered.

The class quieted down after Middnight walked into the class. "Hey Sharp~" she waved to Y/n.

"Hi Midnight." Y/n said waving back.

"Woah what was that L/n?  Did you just flirt with a teacher?" Sero asks turning to the girl next to him.

"I wasnt flirting I said hi."

"But I felt like flirty vibes."

"From her."

"It was mutual L/n."

"Are you implying something Sero?"

Sero shrugged his shoulders before speaking, "Are you into girls?"

Now the whole class was listening. "Who says I'm not?"

Mineta stands up in his chair, "No way a hot babe like you ith gay."

"Let me be clear on something. If I had the chance to date a girl I would take it. Just as quickly as i would take a guy."

"Ha told you Kmainari, you owe me 2000 yen!" Mina shouted as she walked over to Kaminari.

"Were you betting on my sexuality Ashido?"

"Yes."

Midnight laughed changing the subject, "Every hero needs a great name and costume. So that's what you're doing today."

Midnight hands everybody a paper and a whiteboard. Y/n looked at her peers seeing how hard they were thinking. She jotted down her current pseudo name. Sharp Shooter. Y/n quickly sketched a simple costume.

"Are you done already L/n?" Sero peeked at the girls paper.

"Uh yea it's pretty simple. I already had a name and the costume is simple." The girl said rubbing the back of her neck and looking around the room. Her eyes landed on Midoriya who was deep in thought. "What about you Midoriya?"

The green haired boy jumped a bit hearing his name. "O-oh all I can think of Deku, but I'm not sure."

"That's what Bakugo calls you right?"

The green haired boy nodded his head, "Y-yeah but I can't really think of anything else."

Y/n nodded her head, "I like it."

Izukus eyes widened, "Really?!"

"Yea, I mean he tried to manipulate you with the name and now you can make it your own." Y/n said shrugging  her shoulders.

Midoriya smiled and continues writing. "Miss Sharp?"  Y/n looked up after hearing her nickname "hm?"

Midnight looked at a stack of papers in her hands, "Your 17?"

The class turned and looked at Y/n, "I am? I mean I knew I had a birthday recently but, oh my god I'm a fucking idiot." Y/n face palmed.

"Lidten midnight last year when I turned 16 there was no reason to celebrate so I didn't. I forgot about that birthday and wrote in your portfolio that I was 15."

Midnight nods her head before grabbing a pen and correcting the age mistake. Soon enough the bell rings dismissing class for lunch. Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Momo, Todoroki, Tsu, and Y/n all head to their usual table, which is about only one table away from Bakugo's table.

Everyone sits down after getting their food, except for L/n who didn't want food.

"L/n, ribbit, you know you should probably eat." Tsu suggested while eating.

Y/n shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not hungry but thank you."

Midoriya put some rice in between his chopsticks, " It's not healthy to not eat. Open." He pushed the chopsticks towards Y/n's mouth.

Y/n quickly backed away, "No thanks I'm not hungry."

Just as Y/n was about to speak again Izuku quickly put the rice into Y/n's mouth. She looked over to Midoriya as she chewed. He was a blushing mess. Y/n turned to the girls at the table, "He put it in my mouth. I feel violated." She said to them straight faced.

While the other girls were laughing, Midoriya put his head in his hands. Soon the three girls stopped laughing and Iida scolded Y/n for making an inappropriate joke.

The bell rang, notifying the students that it was time for the next class. Y/n picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulder. Midoriya quickly looked away from Y/n as she turned her head towards him. Y/n walked with Izuku to class. She lightly bumped his shoulder.

"Sorry for embarrassing you, it just slipped out." The green haired boy smiled, "I-it's ok."

When the class arrived it was just Midnight again. "Hey Midnight, where's Aizawa?" Y/n asks sitting in her seat.

"Aww do you not want to see me?" Midnight asks making a pouty face. "I mean not exactly but that's not the point."

Midnight stood up straight, "Both Eraserhead and Present Mic have a meeting along with some other hero's."

Y/n nodded her head, "What's it about?"

"Some mission."

"About?"

"Some bust."

"For?"

"Your favorite thing."

Y/n opened her eyes wide, "Wait, really?"

Midnight just nodded. "Yea that's why they're so stressed lately."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Y/n and Midoriya asked at the same time.

"Look at you two so eager to help."

L/n turns to face Midoriya then back to Midnight, "No I'm serious Night, how can I help?"