Where the magic happens

Y/n looked at the class, "Alright, y'all ready to help?"

Bakugo grumbled, "Why the hell do we have to help?"

Y/n put a hand on her hip as she walked towards her and Midoriya's desk, "Because it'll look good on your hero record and you're gonna help an innocent girl."

Bakugo nodded his head. Glitch put a hand up shouting to Y/n, "Oi, Sam got the mom to send us the number and where she was kidnapped, she also talked to a friend who siad she got in a black Mercedes."

Y/n nodded her head becore looking at at the class.

"Kirishima, Denki, both of you tell Nezu you need all the computers this shitcan has."

The two ran out of the class room. Midoriya looked at Y/n who was now taking off her blazer, "What are you going to do?"

Y/n smiled as she slipped a pair of jeans on under her skirt, "Getting dressed."

Midoriya blushed before standing up infront of Y/n, attempting to block her from view, "I think you're getting to good at that."

Kirishima and Denki returned to the class room, "Where do you want them?"

"Mina, Momo, Todoroki give everyone a computer."

Y/n turned to glitch as she zipped up a pair of boots, "You got the cameras?"

Glitch mumbled something as he stared intently at the screen, "Yup should pop up any second."

"Everyone watch for the victim and the car she got into. Glitch hacked the traffic cams watch them, and find her."

Y/n slipped zipties into the pocket of her suit jacket. Izuku quirked a brow hilding up her holster, "What are those?"

Sam handed Y/n a stack of papers while walking by, "Those are zipties, great alternative for handcuffs also hella good for fixing cattle fencing."

Izuku nodded his head as he stepped behind Y/n, helping her buckle the back of the holster, "You don't have cuffs.."

"No?"

Midoriya hummed sitting at his desk, "Bummer."

Y/n walked to the front of the room, which now consisted of a few heros and class 1-b students.

"If you're gonna be here, hop on a computer and help."

Y/n told them as she hung pictures on Aizawa's white board, "The suspect in Antonio a.k.a Toni, suspected in multiple human trafficking cases but they didn't have enough proof."

Midnight stared at the board, "How long have you been at this Sharp?"

Tokoyami raised his hand, "Half an hour, oh and I found something."

Y/n smiled as she looked at Tokoyami's computer, "Fuck yeah, nice one."

Glitch stood up as he turned his computer toward Y/n, "We got a route."

Y/n smiled as she finished tying her tie, "Alright! Hawk, I'm borrowing your car."

Y/n put her hand on Midoriya's shoulder before moving it to the back of his neck giving him a kiss, "I love you."

Y/n walked to Glitch's desk looking at his screen, "Nice, just enough to piss him off."

Y/n ruffled Glitch's brown hair as Jirou set up the assassin's mic and camera.

After Y/n left Midoriya walked to Glitch as he set up a large screen, "What was that?"

Glitch set up the camera that was hidden in Y/n's button along with the cameras for the mansion she was invading.