Be more open

A/n: Writing like this is a voice inside your head okay? Good. Also kidnap trigger warning.

After class had ended the class grabbed their bags and started walking to their next class. Y/n grabbed her bag as she walked towards Midoriya.

Ohh still running to chase a boy that doesn't deserve you. One that will never be strong enough for you.

Y/n outwardly cringed as she reached Midoriya, he smiled to the assasin, "You ready?"

"Huh, oh uh yea let's go."

Denki a and Mina jog up to Y/n and Midoriya as they walk to english class, "So Sharp, my girl, you have an event thing this weekend right?" Mina started.

"Yea?"

Denki put a hand on her and Midoriya's shoulde, "So take this little green bean with you, or-"

"Or you could take the whole class?" Mina said.

"I'm sorry what?" Midoriya looked between his two classmates.

Mina spoke to defend herself, "It'll be a great chance for us to learn more about people we're gonna be seeing more of in the future, why they are the way they are, what can help them and things like that."

Denki piped up just as Mina finished, "All villians have a reason, something had to happen in their childhood."

Y/n turned to the future heros next to her, "You guys are saying the same thing I have for the past four years, but whether or not you should come is a big thing. Multiple criminals and such, that wouldn't give a second thought if they killed a future hero."

Midoriya pulled Y/n's hand away from Denki and Mina, "She'll think about guys."

Y/n looked Midoriya smirking, "Have you gotten a little possesive Izuku Midoriya?"

Izuku returned the smirk and leaned forward until the two were almost centimeters away from touching, "I don't know Y/n L/n am I?"

The two looked at eachother for a few more moments until, "Young Midoriya, young Sharp Shooter, please stop...doing whatever it is you're doing."

Midoriya immediatly started blushing, "I uh so sorry All Might sir."

Y/n shrugged and kissed Midoriya on the cheek, "I'm not."

Y/n sat in her seat next to Uraraka. The brunette turned to her and leaned in, "Are you and Deku-kun dating?"

"Uh no, we went on a couple dates yes, but we're not a couple."

"Well do you wish you were a couple?"

"Why?"

Uraraka shrugged her shoulders as she turned back to her english assaignment. Kirishima leaned forward in his chair and whispered to Y/n, "You know he likes you right bro?"

"I'm not answering that."

Wow look at that, still pushing people away. What's the matter dear? Since Micah's death you've been avoiding getting attached to people. Are you scared? Scared you'll get hurt again? It's be a shame if when you came to kill me, that poor boy happened to get his quirk taken and loses trust in you.

Y/n rubbed her hands on her head to soothe the headache that was being caused by Hinu's voice. The bell finally rang, meaning they're day was finally over. Y/n and Midoriya begun they're walk to his house going over things they had to do this weekend. Not only did they have regular training, they also had to train for the hero festival, and prepair for the event this weekend.