I could

"W-wait so Nezu is telling you that you have to help?" Midoriya asked as the two teens walked to heights alliance for another meeting.

"Technically speaking, yes. That doesn't mean I have to do it though. I could leave and continue living on the run."

Midoriya nodded his head in thought. So Y/n could leave if she really wanted to. She's smart enough to leave and flee, I mean she's proven that after 5 years of assassinating people.

Midoriya is pulled out of his thoughts as he feels a tug on his collar. He turns his head to see Y/n is the one holding his collar.

"You spend a lot of time daydreaming. You should probably pay attention or you might have ran into the wall."

Midoriya blushed and nodded, She probably thinks I'm an idiot now. Wait why do I care what she thinks? She's just a girl. A very pretty girl, but a girl.

The two walk into the room yet agian filled with heros. All might stands up greeting the two, "Nice to see you agian young Midoriya, young L/n."

Y/n nodded as Izuku bowed and returned the greeting. All Might returned to his seat before speaking, " As I said before Nezu has ordered that miss L/n assist us in our search for Hinu."

Y/n interjected into the conversations, "You still don't believe I'll do this without a reward correct? Listen, I'll do it so this dumb fuck doesnt die," Y/n pointed her finger Midoriya while keeping eye contact with all might, "But I will get something out of it."

The heros looked at each other while Izuku stared at Y/n slightly offended. Y/n points to Snipe who is sitting in a corner of the room, " Let me perfect my skills with snipe." She drops her finger and looks to Midoriya, " I'll teach Midoriya to shoot and he can train me physically."

The heros look to each other before nodding. All might stands up and sticks a hand out to Y/n, "Then it's a deal Sharp."

The meeting continues painfully slow as they talk about other villains and small missions before they return to Hinu's case.

"Now back to the matter of Hinu, the reason L/n and young Midoriya are here" All might started, " The two of you will be going undercover-"

Y/n interrupted the pro heros sentence again, "There's no use in going undercover, he already knows who I am and he will do his research."

All might nodded his head slightly annoyed st the fact he was interrupted again. " As I was saying, the two of you will be partners."

Midoriya and Y/n looked at each other before Midoriya spoke up, "W-what do you mean partners?"

"I believe he means romantic partners Midoriya-kun." A familiar monotone voice spoke up. Y/n looked in the back of the room to see a familiar red and white haired classmate.

"Todoroki, when the fuck did you get here?"

"I've been here the whole time."

Y/n nodded her head at Shoto's bland answer before turning back to the pro's, "So, romantic? Why and how do you expect us to pull that off?"

Hawks smirked from his chair, "Tell me Sharp, do assassins take in apprentices or sidekicks?"

"Well not usually."

"So you two need a more believable story. so being in a relationship could help with that story."

Izuku nodded his head still slightly confused, "D-does this mean we are actually helping?"