Lonely

(art not mine just a referance of what glitch looks like)

Y/n and Midoriya finished training as it began to get dark. The two collapsed back on the grass heaving for air.

"Why the fuck are you so strong?" Y/n asked out of breath.

"I guess moving thousand pounds of refridgerator's over the summer did help." He replied with a small laugh.

Y/n stood up and walked to where Midoriya was still laying and put a hand out for him to grab, "C'mon wonder boy, I'm starving."

Midoriya grunted as he stood up, the two walked to the back door and quickly went into the kitchen. Midoriya went to the fridge and pulled out two water bottles. He tossed one to Y/n as he cracked the seal and took a drink.

"What do you want for dinner? I don't know when Mom will be home so I'll cook if you want."

"I don't know, katsudon or anythings fine." Y/n said with a shrug. As Midoriya began getting ingredients out, Y/n began to tap her fingers against the counter top.

'Do...uh, do you need any help?"

He smiled and shook his head, "No I got it."

"Oh sweet.....hey uh sorry for trauma dumping on you."

Midoriya stopped what he was doing and turned to Y/n, "Don't be sorry okay? It's what friends are for."

"Thanks."

"Mhm...is Hinu still...y'know in your head?"

Y/n shrugged her shoulders again, "Probably he's just being silent right now."

Oh getting smarter are we?

"Yup he's still there."

Izuku nodded his head as he began cooking, "Can he hear me? Or others around you?"

"Of course thats his favorite game."

Midoriya gave some katsudon to Y/n before taking his own seat, "He's kind of an asshole isn't he?"

Midoriya felt a flick from behind his ear and turned quickly to see his mother standing behind him, "Watch your language."

Y/n quickly finished eating and grabbed her bag from by the door, "I should probably be going now."

Midoriya stood up with a sad look on his face, "You don't have to go."

"Aizawa might be wondering where I am though."

"Just stay the night, it's dark out and plus if Aizawa really wants you to go back to his place, then he can call you he has a phone."

Y/n looked between Inko and Izuku, "Would your mom be ok with that?"

"She sees you as family, come one just stay please."

Y/n smile as she put her bag back down, "It's fun making you beg." She whispered as she walked by.

Midoriya blushed and pointed to the door jokingly, "On second thought, you can go."

The two laughed as they headed to Izuku's room. Y/n went to the bathroom to change while Izuku changed in his room. After she finished Y/n knocked on the door, "Come in."

Y/n went in as Midoriya pulled his shirt over his head the rest of the way, she saw multiple red mark from where they were training and she had made him hit the ground, "Is you back okay?"

Midoriya turned and nodded, "Oh yea I'm fine don't worry about it. I'm gonna do some homework if you wanna go to bed."

Y/n plopped down on the bed and put her hands behind her head, "Are you not gonaa shower?"