How can I show you?

Midoriya watched as the four assassins talked to each other. He nodded his head as he left the hospital unnoticed. What Sharp had said kept running through his mind.

"Don't say it unless you mean it."

Izuku slipped through his front door, and slamming it as he kickes his shoes off.

How can you prove that to someone? 

"Izuku Midoriya, whenhas slamming my doors ever been...whats wrong?" Inko peaked from the kitchen seeing tears shine in her sons eyes.

"I did what you said mom, told her how I felt. Y'know what she said, 'dont say it unless you mean it'."

"Inko's eyes teared up as she hugged her son, "Where is Sharp now?"

"With the uh the team."

Inko smiled as she made Izuku look up at her, "I'll talk to her okay?"

Y/n sat in front of a gravestone with a dozen red roses in her hand."Hey ma…..it's me again...i know I haven't visited in a while...but uh..I fucked up."

Tears brimmed Y/n's usually cold eyes, "I don't know what to do ma...I told him not to love me and now...now he's gonna do something I'm not sure what yet but...I know him."

Y/n dug the heel of her hand into her eyes as she heard a voice from behind.

"Well, I'm not sure what your mom would say, but, as Izuku's mother, go talk to him. Tell him exactly how you feel."

Y/n turned to see Inko smiling lovingly at Y/n as she sat down.

"When he came home after the first day at U.A all he could talk about was the assassin that was in his class."

Y/n sat next to Inko as she listened.

"He kept going on and on about how pretty you were, and strong and the accomplishments you've made in life." 

Inko ran her fingers through Y/n's hair, "He loves you dear...more than you could ever imagine."

"But he told you what I said, right? How do you not hate me?"

Inko held Y/n's hand as she looked her in the eye,"My son cares about you...of course I don't hate you."

Y/n used the back of her hand to wipe away any stray tears while Inko stood up.

"Tell you what dear, come over about 5:30 and have dinner with us. Okay?"

Y/n bowed her head as Inko left the gravesite, "Yes ma'am."

Y/n checked the time, "I have two hours...should be enough time."

Y/n dusted off her pants beforelooking back to her parents graves, she bowed her head before leaving.

Y/n knocked on the door of the abandoned building. It swung open to reveal an awfully familiar face. The blue haired male pulled Y/n into the building before putting a hand around her throat, raising off the ground slightly.

Y/n said nothing as Toga yelled from by the bar, "Shiggy stop! She might have something important to say!"

Shigaraki sneered as he pressed all but two of his fingers against the assassin's throat.

"I should kill you right here." He dropped Y/n who fell to her knees.

She rubbed her neck which was a bit sore and flaky, "Yea go ahead kill me. See how long your little league lasts then.”

Hinu stepped by Shigaraki, looking at Y/n. The girl faltered for a moment before standing up. 

“Listen here assholes! With a more important matter at hand the hero’s aren’t as worried about the LOV!"