Let us help

"No I'm serious Night, how can I help?"

Midnight turns around and looks Y/n in the eyes, "Thier meeting starts in thirty minutes. If you hurry you might make it."

Y/n started packing her school bag, "Where is it?"

"Heights alliance."

"Can I borrow your car?"

Midnight pulled her keys out of her pocket and tossed them to Y/n as she stood up. Y/n started walking out the door when she stopped, "You coming or not?"

Midoriya looked shocked that Y/n had just asked him, "Y-y-yeah." The two quickly ran out into the parking lot and found Midnights car.

"Y/n do you know how to drive?"

"Eh let's find out."

They quickly got into the car and raced off Heights Alliance. As they pulled up they quickly got out, leaving their bags in the car and started running towards the building.

The hero's begin to sit down when suddenly the dorrs burst open and reveal to teenagers gasping for air.  "Sharp?!" "Young Midoriya?!"

Y/n waved her hand still gasping for air, "H...Hey Mirio."

Midoriya quickly stood up straight but still out of breath, "A-A-A-All Might!"

"Y/n what are you doing here? You're supposed to be at school." Aizawa said from a corner of the room.

"Dude....you gotta let me catch my breath......okay, I heard from a certain someone that you all were having a meeting, and I-" Midoriya interupted, "WE want to help."

The group of hero's looked at each other before All might spoke, "Sit."

All might pulled out a file similiar to the one they had for Y/n, "This is Mister Hinu Ming. Known for his sales in fire arms. Most of his sales are illegal, usualy we wouldn't interfere with soemthing like this but, he isn't sticking to normal sales. Mr.Hinu has been spotted meeting with the league of villans. We are predicting that he want's to sell thema specific type of fire arm that will help impair the victims quirk but not hurt them."

Y/n and Midoriya pulled the papers towards themselves. "Huh, I know this guy." Y/n said pointing to the picture of Hinu.

"You do?" asked Endeavor aas he stood up walking to Y/n.

She nodded her head, "Yea it was my first vic's lawyer. He was good at what he did but apparently it wasn't making enough for him."

"Vic? As in victim?"

"Uh yea." Y/n nodded her head at the fiery hero.

Endeavor looked between Y/n and the other heros, "So she's a criminal? With a bunch of Pro heros and a future hero." None of the heros said anything.

Midoriya and the Big Three looked at Y/n with their mouths open, "Listen here you fucking overgrown torch. I may have done illegal shit, but I regret nothing. I'm here because I want to be."

"You think you can talk to the second pro hero in such a manner?" Endeavor questioned, looking angrier.

Y/n stood up from her chair and wlaked over to Endeavor who was a few feet away, "I don't care what number hero you are. If you're an asshole you're going know."

"L/n! Sit down." Y/n turned to Present Mic, who had yelled for her. Y/n flipped off Endeavor as she walked past Izuku, "C'mon we got what we needed."

Midoriya quickly stood up and bowed before chasing after Y/n. "L-l/n that was endeavor. Todoroki's dad."

The two climbed into the car before Y/n answered, "Honestly I don't care who's dad it is."