Games

Y/n made her way through the police department until she got to the interrogation room.

" Hey babe, you wanna tell me what we're doing here?" Izuku asked adjusting the backpack strap that was nestled on his shoulder.

Y/n gave him a kiss on the cheek before opening the door, "Hinu wants to play games.."

She slid the door open to be greeted by a smiling Hinu, "Ah Y/n dear, you came."

"Don't think I had much of a choice...why don't you just tell them what theey want?"

Hinu leaned forward pytting his hands on the table folded, "Lets play a game!"

Midoriya smiled coldly as he sat on the table in front of Hinu. He leaned close to Hinu's ear whispering, "You're gonna tell her what we need or I'm gonna cause you as much, if not more, pain than she can."

Hinu nodded his head as Y/n leaned on the table, "Where did you get the guns, and don't tell us some bullshit name."

Hinu fake pouted at Y/n's response, "That's no way to talk to your family, is it?"

Y/n sighed as she stood up walking behind Hinu, "Have you ever heard the saying, "blood is thicker than water"?"

"Yes of course, it's about family staying together no matter who's in the way."

Y/n nodded as she took a pair of handcuffs from her belt, "You think the same with alchohol?"

Y/n cuffed one of Hinu's hands behind him on the chair while the other was still on the table. Izuku pulled rubbing alcohol and a blade out of the back pack.

Hinu's eyes widened as he watched Y/n unsheath the blade.

"I learned a lot of bullshit lessons from you, one being, it's more fun to play games."

Y/n flips Hinu's hand over so his palm was face up, before stabbing the knife through his palm and the top of the table.

Hinu screamed as Sharp removed the blade. Midoriya took the lid off the alcohol handing it to his girlfriend.

She tipped the bottle oh so slightly, "You wanna talk?"

Hinu glared, "I have nothing to say.."

Y/n shrugged her shoulders as she poured the clear liquid on the new open wound.

The officers on the other side of the one sided glass looked on in horror as Hinu screamed in pain.

Every time Hinu declined Y/n's "offer" to speak more alcohol was poured on the new wound.

Izuku watched concerned, as the entire bottle was almost empty.

"Need more babe?" He asked as he pulled out two more bottles of rubbing alcohol.

Hinu screamed as the wound burned, "Okay I'll talk!"

Y/n and Izuku smiled as the greenette sat down pulling out a notepad, "About time."

The two laughed as they walked out the police station.

"Hey you wanna maybe-" Y/n started but was interrupted by her phone ringing.

Y/n groaned as she pulled it out of her pocket, the caller id saying it was Aizawa.

"Hello?"

"Come to the apartment it's important."

Aizawa said nothing else before hanging up.

Y/n turned to Midoriya, "He wants me back at the apartment, you wanna come?"

Midoriya noddes his head while the two ran outside to see Glitch waiting in the car for them. He rolled down the window.

"Aizawa told me to pick you up."