You can't

The students piled onto the bus while Iida yelled nonsense of being in line. Y/n attempted to sneak on the bus without being noticed by Aizawa, but sadly it failed.

"And where the hell were you last night?"

Y/n cringed inwardly as a few classmates looked over to her and Aizawa.

"I was doing things."

"Were you with Midoriya?"

"Gods no, I left at nine thirty."

Aizawa nodded his head as he took a few steps to Y/n, " It only takes thirty minutes from their house to mine. Your curfew is eleven and you never came back."

Y/n nodded her head as she turned around but was quickly spun back by Aizawa's scarf.

"I take the bruises on your hands and your black eye could be a slight indication?"

Y/n smirked as the scarf loosened and she walked to the bus, "You know what I do for a living, I don't know why you're still asking questions."

The girl made her way into the bus and took a seat near the back. Y/n plopped into the seat massaging her sore fists. Another body plopped down beside her making her turn her gaze to them.

Seeing it was Midoriya she turned her and and let out an annoyed sigh, "What do you need?"

Midoriya said nothing but instead turned Y/n's head so he could look at her black eye.

"What the hell are y-" Before Y/n could finish Midoriya lightly poked the bruise by her eye.

"Does it hurt?"

Y/n tore her face away from Izuku and cupped a hand over her eye, "Obviously!"

Izuku shrugged his shoulders, "Then why didn't I feel it?"

"You ass!" Y/n pushed him out of the bus seat with a thud.

"Hey you do it to me!"

"When you're being a fucking idiot!"

"Well were you being an idiot when you got it?"

Y/n returned her gaze out the window and said nothing. The bus started up and she felt them moving on the road. After a while she felt a soft thud in her lap. Y/n looked at the familiar box before looking to see who through it.

Her eyes landed on Bakugo, who replied, "That's one hell of a bruise."

Y/n said nothing but nodded her head before putting the bruising cream on her eye. She cringed at the small sting of the cold meeting her sore eye.

Y/n ended up falling asleep before they reached USJ. She awoke with a start when the bus lurched forward as it parked.

Y/n and her classmates stood up and gathered their equipment for their hero costumes. Y/n reached under the seat and pulled out multiple duffle bags.

After all the student were of the bus Midoriya stood next to Y/n as she started slinging the bags over her shoulders.

"H-hey L/n, sorry for what happened in the bus."

He looked up from fidgeting with his fingers to look at the beautiful girl in front of him. Even despite having a black eye and multiple scars across her face, she was still gorgeous. Midoriya blushed as Y/n turned her full attention to the greenette, who even she had to admit was cute. The way his freckles sprinkled his face, he beautiful eyes that matched his hair, his sweet smile, everything he did seemed to be adorable.

"It's fine Midoriya, it was deserved."

Izuku was getting ready to say more but Y/n walked towards Aizawa and whispered something before seemingly disappeared.