I'm gonna die

[tw- attempted suicide]

After the weekend passed by all to quickly, it was time for the sports festival.

"We will all be headed to the arena for the sports festival." Aizawa said as the students began going to the locker rooms.

Y/n walked beside Izuku asthey headed to change into the blue and white gym suits. " You nervous?"

Izuku shrugged his shoulders, "Uh kinda, people are stronger than I am. They also have more training than I do."

Y/n chuckled rubbing her sore arms, "Yea my body says other wise."

Denki looked at the pair and raised his eyebrows, "Y'know I could take that two ways."

Y/n put her hand up, "No no no no, we trained all weekend and this mother fucker kicked my ass."

Mina giggled as she listened to the conversation, "Really? You fought Bakugo and let Deku kick your ass?"

Deku laughed as he put his hand on Y/n's shoulder, "She didn't let me kick her ass. Tell her what happened."

"I may or may not have made him mad."

Flashback to earlier that weekend~~~~~~

"C'mon Izuku are you really gonna give up now!?"

Izuku wiped the sweat off his forehead as looked to Y/n, "I want to fight you not kill you."

Y/n smiled as she tackled Izuku to the ground, "Use it or you're going to stay here."

Izuku playfully rolled his eyes as he activated his quirk and flipped Y/n over, "Happy?"

Y/n let out a small cough as she shook her head, "No, everything hurts now." She laughed as Midoriya pulled her up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So he just flipped you over..?"

Izuku nodded as he parted ways with the girls, "Yup now she's at a disadvatage."

Y/n rolled her eyes, "Oh bite me."

Y/n looked at the large crowd confused, "And why the fuck are there so many people here?"

Denki smirked as he put a hand on Y/n's shoulder, "To look at my pure beauty."

"Right because they know who you are." Izuku said with a laugh as he replaced Denki's arm with his own on Y/n's shoulder.

The class walked a bit further as Present Mic introduced them, Y/n stood still as the rest of the class went forward, "Here we have class 1-A!"

Glitch, Sam, and Ki stood next to Y/n as Mic continued speaking, "And the members of our villain rehabilitation program, or VRP. Uh Glitch, Samirah, Kiara and the more commonly known Sharp Shooter."

Y/n cringed as she and the other three walked into the staduim, "Way to use the spot light Mic."

Glitch cocked their head in suprise as they saw a few boards with the vigilante's names on them. Glitch nudged Y/n's shoulder in the direction of the signs. Y/n had to hold in a laugh as she stared at a good amount of people holding signs reading different things. Some consisted of the vigilantes names and others had catchy sayings on them.

As the group of teen villains headed to the designated area Midoriya out his arms at his side, "You have a fanclub?!" He whisper shouted to Y/n, who just laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess."

Class 1-A and the VRP waited as the other classes were introduced to the large crowd, "Hey...psst...Sharp!" Denki jumped in front of Y/n, interrupting the conversaiton her and Izuku were having.