Power

Y/n arrived outside Midoriya's house as he was getting ready. Y/n knocked on the door and Inko answered it with her usual kind smile.

"Hello dear, Izuku's still getting ready. He's very excited."

Y/n smiled as she walked into the house, "I can imagine he's mumbling his mind away while he gets ready."

Inko looked at what Y/n was wearing confused, "Where are you guys going dear?"

"It's a suprise." She dusted off her jean's and stood up adjusting her tank top as Izuku walked out of his room. He jumped back a bit when he saw Y/n standing in his kitchen, "I-I didn't know you were here yet, sorry."

Inko put a hand on Y/n's shoulder, "Don't worry dear she just got here."

Y/n nodded as she started walking to the front door, "Welp, we should probably, uh, leave before it gets to dark."

Izuku nodded and hugged his mom before leaving towards the door with Y/n.

"Y'know I've dealt with, crooks, criminals, and killers and yet, no one makes me as nevous as your mom."

Midoriya awkwardly laughs as he rubs the back of his neck, "She's just-"

"No I mean it in a good way."

Izuku looked at Y/n very confused but said nothing as Y/n walked towards a car.

"Hop in."

Deku cocked his head to the side as he opened the passenger side, "Aizawa let you use his car?''

"Sure."

"Y/n!"

Y/n laughed and shrugged her shoulders, "He's asleep he won't even notice, plus we don't have school tomorrow, he won't miss it."

They drove for about ten minutes, Midoriya noticed a few bags in the back seat of the car, "Where are we going?"

"It's a suprise, you'll like it don't worry."

"Is it illegal?"

Y/n turned her head looking at Midoriya then faced the road laughing, "No it's not illegal, don't worry love."

Midoriya turned fifty different shades of red from the little nickname. The car pulled into a gravel drive way infront of a large house.

"Y-Y/n whose house is this!?"

Y/n parked the car before looking over to Izuku, "It's my house."

The two climbed out of the car and Y/n grabbed the bags, "You see that stone there?" Y/n asked pointing to a large rock the size of the car, "Read what it says."

Midoriya squinted as he read the rock, "Adam and Sylvia L/n? Are those your parents?"

Y/n nodded her head as she started walking past the house and to a large feild, "C'mon love."

Midoriya jogged to catch up as they passed a few trees. The orange of the setting sun made the cherry blossoms look like small embers. Y/n stopped walking when she got to a large, broke down barn. She set the bags down by the tree before sitting down.

"This is where I was taught to shoot."

Midoriya turned his head away from the cherry blossoms and looked at Y/n, who was putting together a gun.

"I know this isn't exactly romantic or sweet, but I promised to train you and I figured it would get us closer."

Midoriya sat down next to Y/n and leaned closer, to see the magazine she was loading. He put his hand out, "Can I uh try?"