As of now

"Alright people these next few weeks, we will be preparing for Deku and Y/n's mission." , Aizawa said as the students took their seats.

Mina sent Y/n a smile as she took her seat, "So what is this super secret mission?"

Y/n grabbed the Hinu file from her bag as she walked to the front of the classroom, "This is Hinu. He's used to be a lawyer, after losing a client from a certain case he was admitted to a mental hospital. Awhile later he was released and started in the gun ring. Usually his clients and victims have no connection to his old career but there is always a chance it is. Yes Sero?"

Sero lowered his previously raised hand, "What did he do to be put in..uh sticky sock jail?"

Y/n chuckled, "He went berserk and assaulted the judge, intead of pressing charges the judge said she wanted him to get mental help."

Y/n waited for any more questions before continuing. "Soon after joining, he abducted a person and held them for a year. As of now he's selling illegal fire arms to wanted criminals and villains. Yes Kaminari?"

"Why does Deku get to help?"

Izuku smiled as he leaned on the desk next to Y/n, "Well, when working with an assasin, you can learn a few things...that and the assasin is hot so."

Denki raised his hand again, "Second question, how long has this dude been on your raydar?"

Y/n shrugged her shoulders, "I think he was the second target I had in mind."

"So if you're so smart, why the hell is he still alive dumbass?" Bakugo said.

Y/n thought for a moment before Midoriya answered, "Their relationship is...complicated."

"Complicated is putting it simply." Glitch said as he walked in the room, "Sharp, you might as well tell them."

Y/n rubbed her forehead before explaining, "The last case he had was the Monoma case, and yes I know that name sounds familiar, it was Neito's father. Mr.Monoma pled not guilty to Vehicular manslaughter, driving under the influence, and reckless endangerment. Being the dumb and angry person I was, I took matters into my own hands and killed Mr. Monoma."

Y/n stopped and looked around the classroom, seeing a mixture of emotions. Some were shocked, others weren't. Y/n nodded before continuing.

"After the death of Mr.Monoma, Hinu had a breakdown and attacked the judge after she said there was nothing she could do. After he was released, he made it his personal mission to...kidnap me and, in his words, be a perfect family.

For a year he held me in an abandoned warehouse where he claimed he was going to be my father and I was his daughter. We went on nightly patrols to make sure my team wasn't coming to help me escape."

Izuku looked at Y/n for a moment before whispering to Y/n, "You didn't tell me that part."

"I didn't tell anyone that part."

Momo raised her hand before speaking, "That still doesn't explain why you didn't kill him?"

"We made a pact" Y/n turned showing the class the back of her neck where you could see a pitch black line on her skin, "This pact means every time I try to kill him, or make plans to kill him, he can take residence in my mind. Such as listening to conversations I'm having or what I'm thinking. Due to his quirk, he can also make me see memories or images that I don't necessarily want to see."

"Is that what happened at the sports festival?" Mina interupted. Y/n nodded as Mina asked another question, "So why make this 'pact' with him?"

Y/n took a deep breath, "The team had been able to break me out but we had limited time, and Hinu ended up catching us. When I told him I didn't wanna go back, he started shooting.......He shot and killed my boyfriend Micah, and said the only way he would stop was if I made a pact with him.."