Rohan

Willow's POV
I felt pain explode inside of me as Eomer let go of me. I felt the tip of a sword hover against my neck but suddenly, it was removed. The king's wife, a long browned-haired elf with analyzing blue eyes knelt down to me and whispered something.
"We are going to give you a second chance." I looked up and bit my lip aggressively. Suddenly, two guards came and dragged me out of the hall into the cities prison cells. It was really just a walled-off area where most people kept the pigs. Murderers, Rapists, Thieves. They were all here. There were few women and the only ones there were either trying to get the attention of the guards or had a defeated look in their eyes. Strangely though, we went through the prison area and into a stone building with no windows. They led me into a room that was pitch black until one lit a candle. They emptied my pockets of the berries and the sharp stone from the night before and knocked me over. When I was down they blew out the candle and shut the door locking it tightly after them. Then they were gone. It was me in dark. 

There was nothing in the cell. And if there was I couldn't see. The dark kept playing tricks on my eyes making the shapes of people before then vanishing. Eventually, I realized that shutting my eyes was the easiest. I sat against the wall with my face buried in my arms. If this was a second chance then... Seconds, Hours, or Days had passed when the door opened. The dim light streaming in made me cover my eyes with hands but I pulled them away to squint at the person coming in. He was wearing armor and his face was almost completely covered by his helmet. He removed and I scowled. Eomer. 
"The king has decided that you will no longer live here in Gondor." He announced. My mouth fell open in horror. "You will ride back with my men to Rohan." Rohan. I knew where it was but it was so far away. So foreign. "There you will live a new life." He announced. He offered me an arm to help me up but I ignored him and stayed sitting. "Unless you would rather stay in this cell." I scowled and stood up. He bound my hands with a piece of cloth and led me outside. My eyes were still adjusting to the light as he led back past the common prisoners and out on the street. My heart cried a river of tears as I passed my childhood home, then my house with Will. We got to the gates and Eomer mounted his grey horse. He was handed the reins of a chestnut mare which he nodded for me to get on. I scrambled on forcing myself not to cry.  I noticed that Eowyn was not with us which confused me, unless she stayed with Faramir, the only person I was leaving behind. Eomer led what was left of the Rohirric army over the Pellenor Feilds at a canter. I struggled to stay on, as horse riding was something I had rarely done. Eomer held the reins of my horse which cantered along next to his. As we about reached the brow of the hill I looked back and for the last time, I saw the city and woods. I had never felt so attached to them.

Flashback
"Hurry Up Faramir!" Will called over his shoulder. We had stolen three horses from Denethors guards stables and were bouncing around on their broad backs. Never in my 16 years had I done such a crime or ridden a horse. Most people were shocked to hear that about me but in truth, horses frightened me. Once again though I was sucked into Will's sense of security and the next thing I knew I was on a horse. We had snuck out bareback to avoid any suspicion and gone into the woods where I began to sit on a trot. Faramir and Will had both been riding their whole lives and helped me stay on. I knew if my horse bolted I would certainly fall off but I managed to stay on to watch the boys jump. They were soaring over logs and puddles racing each other.  The night was falling and we all wanted to avoid being caught with the horses so we began riding back. Suddenly my horse spooked at a fox, flying to the right. I fell done flat on my face and scraping myself on a tree branch and 
I fell down flat on my face and scraping my leg on a tree branch and causing excruciating pain in my ribs. I heard the sounds of someone going after my horse and someone dismount.

"Willow! I'm sorry, we shouldn't have done this, are you okay?" Said Will's startled voice.

"I'm fine," I said trying to fight back tears of pain. Will helped me up and placed a hand on my tender ribs. I flinched at the slightest touch and Will bit his lip in concern.

"I think you've broken a rib." He said.

I moaned in horror. I was gonna be in so much trouble with my father. Mother was ill and it left him cranky and annoyed at the slightest things. I couldn't imagine his horror when he found out what we had done.

"Do you know any of your secret remedies to fix it?"
"No!" I said.
"Here then." He leaned in but I was in too much pain to lean out. His lips met mine and I had to restrain myself from my jaw dropping in surprise. "I always wanted to do that." He confessed blushing scarlet. The sound of hoofbeats alerted me to the sound of Faramir who was leading my runaway horse and riding his own. He had a funny look on his face but didn't say anything. I think he understood why I was smiling like an idiot.

It was a four-day ride from Minas Tirith to Edoras. At night I slept in a small in a heavily guarded tent even though I had no intention to run away. On the fourth day, we rode to Edoras, a city perched on a rocky mountain. We trotted into the city and the army disbanded going into straw thatched homes. Eomer stopped and dismounted beckoning me to do the same. He took me into a great hall with a throne on it I expected him to sit on it and make me bow to him but instead, he went to the fireplace in the middle and got a bowl of soup for himself. I watched him take a sip and he paused to look me in the eye.
"You can have some if you wish." I looked at him cautiously. "Eowyn didn't make it." He told me with a chuckle which was obviously some inside joke. I got some for myself and tasted it. It was a plain broth with chunks of meat in it. It was very tasteless and I knew many herbs that I saw growing here that could add to it. I considered telling Eomer this, but I knew he would think I was trying to poison him. My thoughts were interrupted when Eomer spoke to me.
"As I have discussed with Aragorn, you will live here in Edoras like a normal person. You will not be permitted to serve me or anyone else in this hall and likely you will be married by next summer. The men don't often see blonds like you."
I scowled. Will never treated me like this. He liked giving me my freedom. Eomer noticed my annoyance and raised an eyebrow. "Maybe not then." He nodded and dismissed me. I walked out into the small city and kept an eye out for people who weren't glaring at me. Word spread fast in Rohan. My new home, maybe not.