What is, is

Willow's POV

I felt my brain stirring into life. I was starting to hear voices and recognize touch. There was someone talking and holding my hand. They were rough and callused, probably Eomers. I could smell the scent of blood and herbal aromas. There was still horrible throbbing pain where I had been cut but the pain was a bit more bearable. I tried to open my eyes and failed. They were so heavy and still that I gave up immediately. I wriggled my fingers incased in Eomer's hands. I felt his mood light up and he yelled. 
"She's moving her fingers."
"You're dreaming Eomer. She's still as a statue." Said Mindy's voice
"Feel!" Eomer insisted. Mindy's hands took a hold of mine and I tried to move my fingers again making Mindy shriek.
"Willow! Can you hear me? Um, give my hand a squeeze twice if you can hear this conversation." I clenched my hand twice around Mindy's hand. 
"Willow!" She yelled in delight. I heard her footsteps run to the door and outside on the gravel. I tried opening my eyes again and found I got to lift my eyelids a little further and I could recognize the light. I was lying in my house on my table. I tried to talk, 
"Why am I lying on my table?" I wasn't sure how it sounded to anyone else in the room but I was happy I could make some noise. 
"I'm so happy your okay Willow." Said Eomer. I strained my eyelids open further and I caught sight of Eomer watching over me. Thoughts of how I got to being here flashed through my head. Eden, the sword and the blood and Faramir!
"Faramir!" I yelled suddenly. "Where is he! Is he okay?" Eomer paused in hesitation. "He's dead isn't he." My heart sank. 
"No, he's perfectly alright, he woke up a bit before you."
"Good," I said.
Eomer licked his lips nervously. 
"What were you doing when Eden attacked you?" 
"We were walking back from the river."
"What were you doing there?"
"Letting go of love," I replied grimly. Eomer's face crinkled. 
"I knew there was something more." He said angrily. 
"What are you talking about!"I shouted shooting pain through my abdomen.
"You and Faramir!" He shouted.
"You actually think that I w-"
"-I knew you grew up together so I guess that means your dead husband approves.  I bent over backward trying to get you to trust me and now we have something and you get busted kissing Faramir!"
"Who said that!" I yelled he gave me a confused look. 
"Eden..." He said as if only then realized how unrealistic it was.
" I can't believe you believed her! Talk about gullible!"
"Hey! I'm still the king!" He told me "I still have to take everything my people say and evaluate it fairly."
"Yeah, funny way of doing it!" I said a little snappishly. He held up his in false surrender and placed a hand on my forehead pushing me down. 
"Lay down. You should be resting." As if on cue Mindy burst in Nathalia with her.
"See! She's awake!" Mindy yelled excitedly. I sat back up and gave each girl a hug. Eowyn appeared at the door with Faramir hobbling beside her. Mindy drew him a chair and he sat down heavily smiling all the while. 
"Lie down!" Mindy instructed. I sighed,
"It's very hard to get comfortable when I'm lying on my kitchen table."
"Well unless you feel like getting up and walking to your bed then your going to have to stay there!" Mindy said. 
"Fine!" I wriggled up and tried to bring myself to a standing position. Pain shot through my body and lay back down. Mindy raised an eyebrow skeptically and got a smug look about her.
"Where I have I been cut?" I asked. 
"Above your hips and then in your belly and near your ribs," Nathalia said gravely. She looked tired and stressed.
"And I'm still alive?" I asked in shock. 
"The wounds weren't very deep but yes. It wasn't easy though." I looked in amazement.
"What did you do?"
"We used a hot knife to burn the wound and then we used the Sheild Ivy."
"That's incredible!" I said in awe at my friends. 
"Sorry I need to puke," Eowyn said running out and retching noisily outside. 
"She's been like that all morning," Eomer complained. I raised an eyebrow thinking of the possibilities of what it could be. My eye caught on my knife, my cursed knife sitting on a chair.
"My knife." I breathed in amazement. 
"Yes, I thought you were going get rid of it but it conveniently it was still sitting on the table," Nathalia said smiling. "It wasn't cursed after all."
"I don't believe in curses now," I said happily. "What is, is." Eomer smiled and took my hand.